Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*~One Shot Gallery~*~ TheReason(AR)|P13 [23/8] (Page 12)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Awwh both the One shots are awesome!!!

Do write more and PM me!

xoxo
Aanya

jeflkjfkljfkj Senior Member

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

armaan_tinacutiedevil1aar123soniarahejaAR-kashSanaa629daniella05debby_11ARKJ_4EVERAanya.anumeha_rajat

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
res =)

Eeeeeep *giggles* The moment I read it was a Delena OS I was like...oooh this has to be good!!! As much as I love Delena...I sometimes like Stelena more....and in this OS you madem e completely forget Stelena!!!! Which just goes to say how awesomely you write :)

Coming to the update, I LOVED it!!! Seriously!!! Damon is totally amazing...Pshht when is he NOT amazing ;P I liked how he cared for her......I also liked the way you portrayed Elena's fear of losing Damon....it was seriously touching :)

And the best part was....wait for it.....the KISS :D It was written so beautifully! The whole strawberries part was super cute!!! Ah...how I loooovveee Damon ;)

Also the note that Damon left for her in the morning was adorable!!! He loves her so much :)

Write more!!! And update your FFs when you have the time! All he Best for exams :)

xoxo
Aanya

kajen.jpg (424528)

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 14 April 2011 at 12:10pm
armaan_tina Groupbie
armaan_tina
armaan_tina

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
aawwwww!!I'm so totally in love with Damon!!!!Embarrassed
awesome OS!
plz post a few more Delena one-shots....and also pm me whenever u write...Smile

~~ TiNa ~~
Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHA!!! Lmao!! "That was the best strawberry I ever had" !!! NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I looooooovvvvveedd this ff..!!! And i love the way stefan is non existent...coz it would then just make everything SOOO HARDD!!!!

DId i mention I luuuurrrvvvvv Damon!!! It reminded me of the time he stood in front of Elena protecting her from the then threat Elijah!!!!! Sooooooo adorable.!! Super super adorable!!! ANNDDDDDD I have no freaking idea why Katherine loves Stefan more than Damon..!!! She's soo wierd!!! I mean Elena i can understand..she met stefan first..he was the nice guy..damon was the idiotic brother then...so she's likely to fall for stefan..but Katherine??Stupid woman!!

ANyways..come up with another one..!! this was amazingggg!!!!

love,
Sanaa
jeflkjfkljfkj Senior Member

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeflkjfkljfkj

Originally posted by ARfanSanaa

HAHAHAHA!!! Lmao!! "That was the best strawberry I ever had" !!! NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I looooooovvvvveedd this ff..!!! And i love the way stefan is non existent...coz it would then just make everything SOOO HARDD!!!!

DId i mention I luuuurrrvvvvv Damon!!! It reminded me of the time he stood in front of Elena protecting her from the then threat Elijah!!!!! Sooooooo adorable.!! Super super adorable!!! ANNDDDDDD I have no freaking idea why Katherine loves Stefan more than Damon..!!! She's soo wierd!!! I mean Elena i can understand..she met stefan first..he was the nice guy..damon was the idiotic brother then...so she's likely to fall for stefan..but Katherine??Stupid woman!!

ANyways..come up with another one..!! this was amazingggg!!!!

love,
Sanaa

@bold: Tell me about it. Lame Katerina, who loves chose Stefan over Damon. God she is stupid and so doesn't deserve Damon. Damon deserves someone who can LOVE HIM BACK :) unlike the stupid vampire and her doppleganger who just don't seem to get over Stefan. How I hate that!  

@Italic: Oh, I loved that scene! You're talking about the one, where Rose just escapes the moment she hears him saying, "I'm Elijah." but Damon guards Elena from the original... right? God I love him!! Good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that Damon deserves more. :) 

Thank you for commenting. It means a lot to me. 

Take care!! 

-Deby 
I'm so glad sumone agrees with me..!! BTW have you watched the latest episode??? OMG..this is gr8 i can have a vampire diaries discussion with someone!!!!

I definitley think Damon deserves better!! Tonnes better than Katherine..and definitley better than Elena..Elena's just using his love for her to turn him into a nice vampire much like his brother..!!! Why she wud want that i don't know but...darnn! ANd yeah the rose scene was what I was talking about!!!! Damon is just sooo adorable..sort of like Armaan!!!! And I was actually starting to think that Rose and Damon would actually work until that wolf woman bit her!!! I so wanted her dead after that!!!

Ohhh..btw I read ur other ffs in this OS gallery and they are just soooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! I think the second more than the first coz it's every girl's dream to be loved by someone THAT MUCH!!!!! I mean cummon..how the hell wouldn't you say yes to a guy who left his football game (which he was the star of btw) to come propose to you..infront of EVERYONE!!!! And needless to say i pictured AR in both ffs!!!! though now i think of i why cudn't i picture me and Armaan there..?? Or me and Damon??!!! Or maybe me and SRK.(The younger..KKHH version of him ofcourse!!! lolx..LOL)

Anyways..that's enuf of me blabbering about..i gotta go and continue LOOC!!! Till then keep writing more OSs and continue with Last Dance..!! please..i think i'll continue reading the AR version...but i love the concept of Vampire diaries in it..(Not like Ekta Kapoors done..mixed Vamp diaries with twilight in PKYEK!!! not that i watch it..but i watched  a couple of episodes here and there..and i didn't really enjoy it)

ANyways..do cont soon!!!

love,
Sanaa 
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Reserved. (:

Go to top