Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvlllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and luvlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

beautifulllllllllllllll OS u......r......a...........wonderfullllllllll writerrrrrrrrr yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

omg i luvd it nd i luv uuuuuuuuuuuu
lol
take care
nd now i want another one verrrry sooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
seriusly il b waitng
bubbbyeee
Rida

Edited by chocolatefreak - 13 years ago
richa_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Just read your OS and I must say that it was beautifully written. The situation, the emotions and the words you used made sure that it added up to a wonderful package.

Thanks for the pm, will be looking forward to read more such lovely one shots.

Richa
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish i could hit the like button more than once....there wouldnt have been ne place 4others...its was dreamily dream..only those who dream will understand wt i mean..thanx 4making my day....

*She's my girl!* 

He was taking the last shot. It was his last chance; the last chance to score and win the championship, the last chance to become a legend. His white, clammy football jersey was acting as a highlighter for his light blue eyes. Breathing heavily, he stopped at the corner of the massive field. While trying to gather all his energy, he kneeled down, covering his handsome face with his hands. 

Currently he was the center of the curious, nervous and prurient gazes. He knew well what he needed right now, or who he needed right now. But also did he know that she wouldn't come. There were thousand of fans to support him, but he needed her. 

The cheering of the audiences, shouting of the team mates and coach suddenly began to fuse into one, something that din't reach his ears. Visionary of the audiences and the stadium began swaying in front of him. 

My heart tells me you are here. He thought hopefully at the crowd. His eyes scanned the large population that had gathered in the stadium, and finally found her. 

As he had expected, she stood in a corner, trying her best to hide herself. But she had failed incredibly, since everyone in the stadium could see a sudden strength build up in him. Though they were no more together, but that din't stop her from coming here. She still loves him, his heart skipped a beat. 

Not only the crowd of people, but also she knew that he was looking right at her. After this moment it would either be victory or failure..and it all depended on her. Every cheer that echoed in the stadium was for him, all the hopes was set on him. But did she believe in him? A very question that formed in his gloomy mind. 

Soon did he get his answer as she smiled at him, returning a reassuring nod. His gaze followed her as she lifted her hand and placed it right above her heart. A smile curved up his lips on knowing that she was there with him, no matter what. 

He was very familiar with this gesture of the girl he loved. Suddenly all the cheer was reduced to mute as he heard her sudden whisper in her ears. 

"No matter whether you win or lose, you will always have me behind you. I believe in you." Her words echoed back in his ears, as he closed his eyes cherishing it. 

"I love you." He whispered, still smiling and soon opened his eyes. 

"And thats a goal!"  Deep silence was followed by a loud roar of cheer. In just a moment, he had risen up from nothing to a legend. He could see his team mates running upto him. 

As the eleven players gathered around in a hurdle, his eyes began scanning back the crowd again. Soon the smile vanished and a frown formed in his face. She was gone! 

"No, no. No, no!!" He stood up, looking curiously at the crowd. She couldn't leave him this time, he wouldn't let her! 

"Dude, where is she?" His team mate and best friend knew well what he was upto. Her sudden disappearance made him curious too. 

"She can't go! Dammit!" A sudden wave of frustration filled in him. He kicked the ground angrily, while his best friend tried to calm him down. But his rage din't skip the commentators eyes. 

"Ooh! Looks like our star player is in trouble." 
"Gary, I think he is searching for something." 
"Perhaps a girl, John." 
"Exactly." 

He wouldn't make it this time without her, and he knew that. He was determined to win over her again. 

"Go get your girl." He heard the opposite team's captain shout, while his team players nodded. His pulse rate had lowered itself considerably. His heart skipped beats, as he frantically searched around the stadium. And finally something valuable caught his eyes. 

"There she is!" His best-friend excitedly patted his shoulders, and he nodded. The stadium camera followed their gaze as they noticed a slight smile on his face. 

Now she couldn't move out the stadium as the camera was facing her. 

"Don't go!" She heard a young kid rush to her and hold her palms. "He loves you." The breathtakingly cute kid pouted, something that had melted her heart. But what made her limps stop working and turn her into a statue was the way he was looking at her. She gasped as she saw him making his way towards her. 

She was standing right near the stadium entrance, while the distance between them was reducing. She knew well that he wouldn't her go. Although she wanted to run into his arms, but going away was the right thing to do. 

The stadium filled with applauds and cheer a moment ago, was no completely silent. She looked around to see everyone gazing at her curiously. She realized soon that it was her turn to leave as the heart-melting kid had let go of her hand, but was still looking at her. It did not take long to hit her that he was close..way more close. 

Hesitantly, she turned around to leave, but something caught her hand. Only this time, the grip was for firm, more masculine. She could see the audience in front of her gasping. 

"..Not letting you go that easily." She heard him whisper. 
"Turn around." He ordered, she obeyed. All the persistent gazes, the camera, and moreover his firm hold was preventing her from leaving the place. 
She looked at him, but he wasn't looking at her. She followed her gaze, to watch him looking at the small Tiffany box in his hand. A sudden realization dawned on her as she widened her eyes in horror. 

"No-" She tried to stop him, only to her failure. 
"Shh!" She lost all her energy to reprimand, as he placed his fingers on her lips. 
"Its my turn now." She saw him fiddle with the well packed box in his hand. 

The crowd din't stay back in making noises when they saw the sports star kneeling down in front of the girl. 

A smile curved up his lips, when she tried to avoid his gaze. She looked everywhere but him, a gesture enough to drive him crazy. 

"..look at me!" He gave a stern command again, to which she had no choice but to follow. She looked into his ocean-like, light blue eyes and found undying love in them. 

"Marry me." Her heart began thudding frantically against the rib cage. 
Like always, he had managed to make her feel different. She could feel butterflies fluttering in the pit of her stomach. Her restlessness din't escape his observation. He knew what'd she speak next.

"I don't-" He answered his question, before even asked for. 
"A yes would do for now." The smile on his face widened. 

"When did you get the ring?" Not just him, but she heard every single soul in the stadium ooh-ahh and then chuckle. 

"I hope you know kneeling down for this long is quiet painful" He blinked meaningfully, still holding her eyes. He could sense that she was no more able to control her tears. He let go off her hands. 

"Say a yes!" "He loves you!" "Comon!" "Say a yes!" He could hear the crowd supporting him, but those were something that wouldn't affect her. 

She was ready to run away, when something stopped her. 
"I love you." He heard her confess. The audience made noises again. She could see every woman in the stadium hold their hands against their hearts. The young girls 'aw-ed' in glee. 

Tears began trickle down her cheeks, also a smile on her lips. All their moments began flashing in her mind and she couldn't deny the fact- he loves her! 

The small smile turned into lifetime of joy was he saw her nod. He opened his arms wide for her, while she leaped into his arms. The entire stadium filled with claps, but all he could hear was a small nervous whisper..that reached his heart. 

"I love you too." She confessed. A single football match had managed to change his life forever..it was fate..

With the smile that never faded away, he pressed his lips on her head when he saw her blush. 

This marked the beginning of a story... 

*Do hit the 'LIKE' tab! Comments are always welcomed..they are a lot more encouraging!* =) 
Hope you enjoyed reading this =) 

Edited by jeflkjfkljfkj - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear
its a beautiful OS
loved it a lot
do write more
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely os!!!
thanks 4 the pm
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey tht was really sweet...................it was soooo romantic.........n ohh ahhh everything..................do write more..............................plzz pm me when u update

luv
kj
OpTiMiStIc.cUt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome !!!
Simply perfect :):)
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic os.....well writen