Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

KT got the flowers IF-RBO sent him! (Page 5)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i m happy that they got it....and Swati...really thanks a lot...and i really mean it....and i m not in the line 2 take credit....I think no one has done nething 2 get credit.....it's just our luv...and i m saying this 4 all of us...all members of this forum.......

and pls Swati..if this post hs hurt u, i m saying sorry....dont get upset wid us...so chill gul...luv u.....

and luv u all.....

PS: it's just my POV, hope it doesnt hurt ne1's emotion...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Manita-bones88

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@Manita - Exactly!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Manita-bones88

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@Shriya - I am not holding onto anything at all that you are asking me to drop it...
I never even named anybody for anything...yet m being accused !!

Trust me I have not sent anyone after you to criticize you....I dont need anyone to do that for me....I am enough to band bajao of ppl....!! And I dont do that behind the back.....!!!

Last time I as a friend tried to advice you....It backfired on me.....Acha karne gayi thi.....and main hi buri bann gayi...U and Swati can hate me....I cant help it.....

I have nothing to gain....Nor did I have anything to do with the flowers and nor do I want any hissa of the credit of sending flowers to him as a forum....I am out of this....Ab se wont comment anywhere where you people post......Maybe then I wont get dragged into mess !!!

Edited by togepe30 - 09 January 2011 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drswati

as i took d address
gaayu left it on me to confirm abt d confirmation of delivery.................jus tht
n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kt hs nt gfted me nethng or prize.................
sorry for creating false nwz n ppl thnking like tht....m abig soory to making u all feel let down.......wont trouble ne1 of u further.............not many of u knw

i thnk shriya n gaayu knw.......tht wn kt w ssick i ws also adv 1mth bed rest for my illness........n so ws so upset tht daz.........still my diag uncertain...............n so ws jus helping sum of guyz to collect info hw to deliver flowers...................
n let me tell u i don wan ne credit................or nethng .................i don knw hw thngs turned out like tht.........tons of pms jus 4 me.............
god bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nxt time wont lead to ne such thng..........

Guys when we know someone is feeling hurt we should stop this ...Embarrassed
I am ashamed at some comments made in this thread Embarrassed ..

Swati  ..More than upset  you sound sad ....come here Hug.HugHug. ...we have known u  and wont misunderstand any such things ..Would like to only one thing  dont let such things bog you down,we come here to this forum to discuss ,enjoy , make frens and appreciate the show but the forum should never be the reason for anyone being upset  ...Smile dear ..

Before I forget Thanks to Gayu,Doc D ,Sawti and all those instrumental in this initiative ...Hug 

Edited by priya1209 - 09 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarIFsKhanak-Manita-kubareThe_May_Rosebones88

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
guys...yeh kya ho raha hai yaar...hum to unity ki baat kar rehe the na kaal, aj yeh kya ho raha hai...pls guys...stick 2 this forum.....u all r lyf of this forum.....so pls guys...hv sum patience......and remember we all r frnds here...and between frnd larai hoti hai, lekin agle pal hi sulaj jati hai....so pls guys...dont leave this forum and ny 1's post.....

and I luv u all guys...u hv becum so near 2 me....cant bear this forum widout any 1 of u....so pls guys be united.....Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adeelahuju

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@rbo_fan/ Manita
 it is a shame that a small thing like this hurts a friendly forum .... if an actor acknowledges a fan he should know that  there was a whole forum behind that person...that all...i don't think anyone here is maligning or have set out to hurt anyone...

its very wrong approach to a very small matter its flowers!! the guy is well!!...i have said  this to swati and i repeat ....i don't know you ...but heres is my little advice ...KT is actor ...and all of us , his fans nothing more...nothing less... but we have become friends no????...KT will forget us ...he is an actor... they always do ...trust me on this ...but people here will not and you may make friends for life...
so chill flowers.... ab jadu ki jhappi!!!  banti hai....
 many Kt will come and go but maybe you will have one drswati, gaayu...aditee and saaz.... what say!!!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111jyothi1989saaazaditeekubarebones88

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ vandu OMG god what did i do..

where as i know my limits very well..and never ever havebeen warned even once by any moderator.
(again u would say i am talking my story but i am telling u my views tht is all)

i never msiinterpreted u
sorry yaar i better stop this.,here no more arguments i like ur comedy a lot and dont want to lose ur friendship/

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 09 January 2011 at 10:56am
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wooster

@rbo_fan/ Manita
 it is a shame that a small thing like this hurts a friendly forum .... if an actor acknowledges a fan he should know that  there was a whole forum behind that person...that all...i don't think anyone here is maligning or have set out to hurt anyone...

its very wrong approach to a very small matter its flowers!! the guy is well!!...i have said  this to swati and i repeat ....i don't know you ...but heres is my little advice ...KT is actor ...and all of us , his fans nothing more...nothing less... but we have become friends no????...KT will forget us ...he is an actor... they always do ...trust me on this ...but people here will not and you may make friends for life...
so chill flowers.... ab jadu ki jhappi!!!  banti hai....
 many Kt will come and go but maybe you will have one drswati, gaayu...aditee and saaz.... what say!!!Wink

ON THIS NOTE LETS MOVE ON......................................... PLEASE KINDLY REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANYMORE................. 

Abey oy Wooster...jaake snan kar.....!!!!ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index