Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

KT got the flowers IF-RBO sent him! (Page 4)

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
vandu i love you Hug

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
[email protected]

gaayu told me all the things including she did  not want her name...that is why it was not mentioned..

and  wanted to be known as from  RBO fans..i told that it was online bookin from chennai..

vandu pleaselet us leave teh matter here please...

already i am being bashed heavily  for venturing into
telling people  what happened.. 

i am totally shameless and thick skinned but still it pains yaar.lat sunday bashed by those yashu bashers( u know na oops u were not there)ne over pms .for suporting her whole day ugly pms..

.today bashed for not keeping quiet... oops sundays not not lucky for me..   

chod de yaar....

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 09 January 2011 at 10:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Shriya
My post was not intended to hurt any body
I just want India Forums RBO fans to get what they fully deserve!
Swati has been our only point of contact with the cast and crew

I wanted to request her to let KT know about the hundreds of you guys................. about how much he is
 thought about,
worried about,
pined over,
desired for,
fantasized about and
plain LOVED

A little acknowledgement  coming directly from the actor in return compared to the thousands and thousands of hours, hundreds and millions of posts of undying love sworn by all here.

I dont think any fans anywhere in the world would have loved a celebrity as much as the people of IF-RBO love KT!

You all are totally polite, respectful, never talk about his personal life, conduct yourselves with great dignity despite the majority being teens and 20 somethings.
I have read hundreds of messages, wishes and prayers for when he was sick.

He is lucky to have a fan base like IF-RBO.
I think it will be a wonderful idea if he were to come here and personally post a message thanking these fans.

You guys have prayed more for him than any family would.

Movie stars would give an arm and a leg to get fans like you

Goes to show what a wonderful show they gave us and how much we cherish the two

Warm Regards to all

Aditee

This is my last post on this topic!

Edited by aditee - 09 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

woostersaaazNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123bones88

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I think the post maker and some of us have said what we want to say.

LIKE I SAID thank you all- DocD, Gaayu and Swati for all the efforts...and everyone is saying the same thing anyway

Aditee,,,please close the topic. 

kubare

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
aditee chod yaar!!! 

Drswati KT hugs you first phir aditee, then all of us ...  BTW I am calling the guy up and asking him for  a hug!!!Wink saaz tu line mein khadi ...mere piche...maybe by then he will have bad odour to tuhi jhappi lele mere liye...chal diya tere ko....kya yaad rakhegi....LOL

btw jessica was ok...film OTT Rani ...vidya ok!!! koi khas nahin....

arre!! i always  have the last word...kya baat hai...Wink

Edited by wooster - 09 January 2011 at 10:20am
supportkt Goldie
supportkt
supportkt

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
as i took d address
gaayu left it on me to confirm abt d confirmation of delivery.................jus tht
n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kt hs nt gfted me nethng or prize.................
sorry for creating false nwz n ppl thnking like tht....m abig soory to making u all feel let down.......wont trouble ne1 of u further.............not many of u knw

i thnk shriya n gaayu knw.......tht wn kt w ssick i ws also adv 1mth bed rest for my illness........n so ws so upset tht daz.........still my diag uncertain...............n so ws jus helping sum of guyz to collect info hw to deliver flowers...................
n let me tell u i don wan ne credit................or nethng .................i don knw hw thngs turned out like tht.........tons of pms jus 4 me.............
god bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nxt time wont lead to ne such thng..........

krock

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hey All,

I am pretty inactive these days, but couldn't resist commenting here when I saw this thread......

First of all I am really shocked and disgusted to see such a topic being made a full fledged thread........
And we call ourselves the most dignified, loving, peaceful forum......!!!

It was nice.....getting to know that KT was well and was a relief in itself, thanks to posts from swati and later to convey our best wishes through flowers.....thanks to Gaayu, Swati and doc D...........

instead of feeling good about the whole thing......we are here making posts and commenting on who dunnit and who gets a credit as if KT is standing with a garland felicitating all those who were instrumental in doing that.......

I am really sorry to have been a part of this forum and actually ashamed at the way we treat one of our fellow member washing down every effort she did to make the forum happy and in high spirits.......

If I was in swati's place and I had the address, I would have sent flowers on my name only ....she should have done that............unnnecessarily she involved the forum in every news she had and the addresses she had......she even arranged for forum ppl to visit the sets...........

My TV viewing experience is poor but I am doubtful if any other forum had the director visiting the forum to thank the fans ( SWJ came to thank the fans on wishing the team)
and I doubt if any forum ppl were invited by the PH to visit the sets......

many of us are active on twitter and I can vouch for that if we can get more than an ounce of news from celeb tweets.............sorry at those minds who think so......

I am really really sorry at this thread and the way Swati was treated....If KT thanked her it is because SWJ, PH ppl and team knows her.....KT has heard about her..........and he knew she is from IF..........

I laugh when ppl say she should have mentioned IF- RBO.........swati being there means she was till today representing IF-RBO.......I doubt if she will continue to do so......
Does it make any difference if KT and Yashu come here and thank all of us.................do we really need them to thank us??

We all should not give a picture that we are fighting here for who sent flowers to whom......

I once again regret the day I joined here and thank my senses for taking a decision long back to remain as inactive as possible..........

Manita

Edited by rbo_fan - 10 January 2011 at 2:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarjyothi1989The_May_Rosebones88

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@ aditee honestly i felt the same

so many teenafgers and  youngstersa re behaving so well knowing their limits in this forum prayed so much for him and i wanted each and every one  to get credit t

and so i advised gaayu to put RBO fans in the card  she also happily  agreed.

Next time we wont be here in this i forum so actively and

donno if we would like KTs next show when would that show be...

and whether we would get his address or will feel like wriitng to him..god forbid he need not get tyhphoid again.

this chance is gone tht is it leave it..

.No point in crying over spilt milk...

let us move on dear...enough is enough...please...

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 09 January 2011 at 10:33am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index