Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

KT got the flowers IF-RBO sent him! (Page 3)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
   dear  swawti nobody is hurting u...everyone loves u..

.  i dont wnt our united froum fighting because of kt.receiving flowers and who did it?

then foreign invasion from other not so friendly forums will start(divide and rule policy)they are waiitng for our fall..

it is over and he has got it that is it..let us move on...

aditee .Let us end this here ..no more cute fights.....

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.u.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 09 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Well saw the messages on the social networks as well....was surprised really....dont know how he got the wrong picture!

Hey Gaayu ..love you for this...so like you to not want any credit even after being so instrumental ..You and Dyo Di..both of you...thats what makes you both stand out....You ll just do everything with nothing less than heartfelt wishes ...you ll dint even want to be mentioned..while most others would have had it otherwise!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarebones88

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@Doc sahiba....pagal ho gaye ho kya...why should anyone say anything bad about you...in fact in many ways we are protecting you re....taaki other fans dont go crazy if you know what I mean.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drswati

m not hurt bt elated geting those nice comments
kan pakadti hn.......................kabhi koi nwz post nai karungi..........................n again m jus a fan of kt...............
ppl telling thy r even happy widout nwz of kt..............cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m so sorry to do tht.................

Swati thanks for all you efforts and news about Karan is always welcome to usHug...

I am sorry to say that I am slightly ashamed at the comments made in this threadEmbarrassed....Karan said thank you that should be enoughSmile....Poor guy, just good back to his full strength, give him a break....Like I said before, actors are damed if they do, or damed if they don't....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209IFsKhanak-Manita-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Oh Yeah !!
I saw him enquiring about the flowers....As a priniciple I dont post on any actors fanpages until absolutely needed....Like Yashu needed when a girl was badmouthing her...So I intervened....But I dont post so cudnt say anything !!

Was suprised to see people give him soo many incomplete replies...

And was hurt to see that no one mentioned the one person responsible for the whole thing....-Gaayu !! She ofcourse is too sweet to go and say that she took the entire pains !!

Its sad to see this.....!! I wish everyone was more forthcoming and gave due credit to those deserving it...

Gaayu....U need to stand up for urself girl !!! KT was soo sweet to ask who sent it....Why didnt you say that you did on behalf of the forum !!

Edited by togepe30 - 09 January 2011 at 10:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.NIFsKhanakkubareThe_May_Rosebones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I am happy that he got our msgs and he thanked dr, which is equal to thanking us...

so thanks to all those who put an effort into it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosebones88

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hye souma

please dont talk further on this it is swati and RBO fans...no one else. 

and let us end it yaar..no more fights...it is getting complicated and  

please let us end this topic here looks like  It is heading towards some unwanted directions..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 09 January 2011 at 11:23am
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Oh Yeah !!
I saw him enquiring about the flowers....As a priniciple I dont post on any actors fanpages until absolutely needed....Like Yashu needed when a girl was badmouthing her...So I intervened....But I dont post so cudnt say anything !!

Was suprised to see people give him soo many incomplete replies...

And was hurt to see that no one mentioned the one person responsible for the whole thing....-Gaayu !! She ofcourse is too sweet to go and say that she took the entire pains !!

Its sad to see this.....!! I wish everyone was more forthcoming and gave due credit to those deserving it...

Gaayu....U need to stand up for urself girl !!! KT was soo sweet to ask who sent it....Why didnt you say that you did on behalf of the forum !!

Yes, thank you Gaayu!....Maybe she will reply when she goes to FB....I think she is away....Did she post somewhere that she will be back on the 13th?Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index