KT got the flowers IF-RBO sent him!

Posted: 13 years ago
Gaayu orchestrated the whole thing with another handful of people!!

KT has thanked Doc Swati on Twitter and on his FaceBook fan page so we now know he got them finally, albeit a week late!πŸ˜†

We were wondering what happened to the flowers!

Doc Swati: A request for you!
Can you please let KT know it came from the WHOLE ENTIRE India Forums-RBO?
I think all the wonderful fans here deserve to share the credit!

Hundreds of RBO-ians  here spend their entire days worrying about the show and the plot and the storyline and the dialogs and the actors.
People went beserk when they found out he was so seriously sick 
For that reason, I believe India- Forum RBO must be mentioned when we execute a gesture like this.

Thank you

Aditee
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
heyl it was sent on behalf of all RBO fans is...well all wanted to be  known that way only (incl Gaayu)  

well if Kt thanked  Swati  it i is fine

but we know it was a combined effort  and wanted it to be on behalf of RBO fans and

ofcourse swati should be thanked but it was purely an united effort.,

hope and pray  KT gets  fully fit very soon.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
πŸ‘chalo flower to mila...i was going to send him a book on acting...  hahahaha!!! πŸ˜‰ 
poor thing.... sickness caught up with him.... looking thin and worn out...he needs a hug and a cuddle what say girls.... whose game??????? how many?????πŸ˜‰ hmmmm....drswati...yet again this time too.....hahahaha!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
see m not at all instumental
in all dis

i realy wan 1 erson to mention wid whom i dealt all dis.........GAAYU
i ws jus thr to arrange address
n so don deserve kt's tweet
well no sense
of posting ne thng now
coz sum ppl hs pmed tons of pm's abt dis already...............love u guyz 4 making me feel like celeb
n i also got to knw tht u ppl r not interested in my nwz.......as widout thm also its fine wid u n my news r after tweets etc etc
so guyzzzzzzzzzzzzz........don worry wont disturb or trouble u ne more..........only gaayu knws my stand............let her get back.......................bt no worries................its so humane to take everybody wrong except urself.......................
                                                   luv swati
Hey Doc Swati

Thanks so much for clarifying

I am not sure I understand your whole post

But I know one thing for sure GAAYU DOES NOT WANT ANY CREDIT

I AM of the opinion that ALL OF YOU GUYS should get it!

If there is any way you can write him a note then you must let him know the flowers come from hundreds of his fans from India Forums-RBO!!
Originally posted by aditee

Hey Doc Swati

Thanks so much for clarifying

I am not sure I understand your whole post

But I know one thing for sure GAAYU DOES NOT WANT ANY CREDIT

I AM of the opinion that ALL OF YOU GUYS should get it!

If there is any way you can write him a note then you must let him know the flowers come from hundreds of his fans from India Forums-RBO!!
go n check tweeter
Thats wonderful Swati!

WELL DONE!

Thank you!

I  wish you had said "IF-RBO" (I apologize for scrutinizing your Tweet like this)

Many here are afraid that, HE will mistake/think the flowers came from his  previous show ............LNMDJ group!!

Thanks so much for posting that note

You are the best!

Aditee

Thank you Swati for clarifying on your reply to his personal thanks to you. It is my sincere hope that he replies to your reply!

Was this the case with the flowers for YM on her birthday too? 

Please let me take this opportunity to thank (I am sure I speak for everyone at the forum) thank Gaayu, Swati and anyone else who has been instrumental in sending the flowers to both YM and KT from our side.

@Shriya, yes God does know, but as a fan, I would love KT and YM to know too. πŸ˜‰

THANKS AGAIN 

AND IF KT/YM are reading this.....

YM: Happy Birthday to you from all of us and you have been doing a great job at RBOπŸ‘
KT: We are glad you are back...please recuperate fully before coming back in full form...hey Cvs can concentrate on writing a good storyline in the meantime....during recuperation, visit the forum....everyone loves you guys,,,

PS: I assume huge costs were involved for the flowers, the fact that KT noticed, just goes to show- the person(s) who paid please feel free to let some of us know (maybe through PMs) so that we can all truly contribute....after all nothing in this world is free including adulation...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by wooster

πŸ‘chalo flower to mila...i was going to send him a book on acting...  hahahaha!!! πŸ˜‰ 
poor thing.... sickness caught up with him.... looking thin and worn out...he needs a hug and a cuddle what say girls.... whose game??????? how many?????πŸ˜‰ hmmmm....drswati...yet again this time too.....hahahaha!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

OYE.....Badi aayi hug dene,,...line mein kadi reh....aur...

LINE WAHI SE SHURU HOTI HAI JAHAAN PE HUM KHADE HAIN.....πŸ˜†
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
all who consider me fake n my nwz wrong
a big hug to u alll
i loved it thoroughly...............
n reg kt
i m hs fan thts it..................so nothng like getting credit.......he is not gvng certificate either...............
all who called me cheat/selfish/immature........again a big hug...................
u made me realize wht i m...............
thnx for posting so many thngs here n on fb.................
v realy showed r unity..............