Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

y we are desitned to be ar ff pt 18 PG56 (27/11) (Page 67)

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hey nikki,
really awesome ff ya 
really enjoyed every u r ff 
and i also want read the PM part plz send that part 
and update u r other ffs soon ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desir

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
 hey nikEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug...hws r yaar...sorry yaar not commenting there long time but u know the reasonEmbarrassed...seee u  didn't complete ur promise but here i m to complete my promiseCool...okay come to main point...  huhh????Confused what main point ahhh  to comment there...okay, hey did i tell u how much i love this ffBig smileBig smileBig smile...hmmm i think noo because i also dn't know no heheheLOLLOL...okay coming to fff...this is one best ff in IF...totally amazing, mindblowing, , outstanding, fabulous, fantastic, awesome ff yaarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar...from starting to end i totally attached itBig smile...armaan n ridz childhood hate story...they didn't like eachother... but .their parents  force them to marriage  ...their marriage...after that riddhima anger  n armaan sweetness...all is cute n lovely...some ridz hurtful word for armaan n his pain...sid entry as a best friend of ridz ...then armaan jeaously to see  ridz with sid...that why  he came to know he is in love with ridz...ridz sickness n armaan care towards her...their litlle but passinate moments...their friend incident where armaan misunderstood ridz that she thought their relation is compromise relation...then he left n ridz came to know she is in love with armaan...their seperation for smtime...then karvachauth where made plan to confess armaan but armaan is armaan...in his anger he totally ruined their most important moment...ridz anger  n armaan came to knoe his mistake...phir their confession so most romantic momnets...then their lovely n sweet talks ...then they clear their all confusion n misunderstanding...totallyyy superbbb , amzing, cute, awesome , mind blowing , outstanding ffClap...totally loved loveddd  ittt...ClapBig smile...i gave it 10StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar...hey now time to write second session of this ff...be ready  because now i will bug u to write  2nd sessionWinkCool...thanks for this mindblowing ff...
love u
shilpuBig smile

Edited by shonadesire - 12 June 2012 at 10:43pm

desir

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
hey great FF...read it on one go...
but pls pm me the pm part ..
this FF is really good

desir

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
finally comment on page 56 n 67Smile

desir

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index