ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesum part .... continue soon ........

ritika
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice.....keep up the good work !!!!!!!!
shonadesire thumbnail
heyaaaaaaaa nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk🤗🤗
awesomeeeeeeeeeee part👏⭐️👏⭐️...............lovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd ittttttttttttttttttttttt sooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............armaan n ridz nok-jhok was soooooo cute.............loved them sooooooooooooo much....................thanks for pm..................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

shonadesire thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
iska bhi update karde nikkiii
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

y we destined to be
                                  one shot
                                      ar ff

Next morning armaan and riddhima was sleeping when there sleep was broken with loud voice, armaan firstly shook his head and when he heared the voice again, he wake up and saw riddhima was also getting up
Ri:''armaan kya hua yeh aawazein kaisi aaa rahii hai?''
Ar:''pta nahin riddhima niche jaakar dekhye hai who is there''
Ri:''han chalo armaan''
and suddenly the voice becomes more louder
Ri:''armaan mujhe dar lag rahaa hai pata nahin kaun hai jo subhh subhh aisee chilla rahaa hai''
She said while  coming closer to him and armaan gave her a smile
Ar:''dontt worry basket mai hun naa''
Ri:''oosika to dar hai armaan''
Ar:''kya matlab basket''
Ri:''matlab tumhara gussa''
Ar:''basket''
Ri:'' ok sorry baba han chalein aab''
Ar:''han''
and they both go downstairs and when they reached downstairs they saw a person was shouting and billy and ananya was watching him
p:''abeyy riddhima kahan hai yar tu bahar kyoon nahin aaa rahii''
hearing this armaan looked at her and she shrugged her shoulder in confusion but as only then person turned his face and
p:''so there u are madam.''
and next moment riddhima ran and clunged into person's arms and the person also hug her back and armaan's eyes were open with shock seeing this whole scene and he is feeling jealousy seeing riddhima in some another person's armss
and then they broke the hug
Ri:''oh my god sid i cantt believe u its u u know its almost 5 years''
Si:''correction sweetheart its not 5 years its 6 years.''
Ri:''ya whatever sid''
Si:''vaise bhi mujhe tumse naraj honaa chahiye shaadi kar li aur mujhe btaya bhi nahin''
Ri:''i am so sorry sid sab itnee jaldi hua ki evn i cantt think about it properly, kisii ko kuch btane ka time hi nahin milaa''
Si:''but ridzi i am ur best friend yar''
and he pouted
Ri:''i am so sorry sid.''
and she holds her ear cutely and sid seeing her cute face smiled and riddhima smiled him back and they again hugged each-other and seeing this armaan was disturbed, his blood boiled seeing the whole scenerio and he did not like a bit that his wife was standing with another guy that too in her night wear as they come from their room directly riddhima did not changed and armaan seeing this frowning in anger and the next moment he watched sid was giving riddhima bunch of red roses this added fuel in armaan's anger
Si:''yeh mai tumhare liyye layaa hun aab tumhare husband ki choice to pata nahin so socha tumhare favourite flowers hi lee jaaon''
Ri:''thanks so much sid u r such a sweetheart tumhe yad hai abhie tak''
Si:''offcourse yar.''
Ri:''achaa mai tumhe aapni family se milvati hun aao''
and she introduced him with ananya and billy and now
Ri:''sid yeh armaan hai mere husband aur armaan yeh siddhant hai mera best friend''
Ar:''hi''
Si:''hey buddy how r u?''
Ar:''i am fine thanks please come and have a sit''
he said trying hard to control his anger
Ani:''han sid beta baitho nashta karke hi jaana''
Si:''offcourse aunty yeh bhi koi kehne ki bat hai aur armaan no formality yar yeh merii dost ka ghar hai so''
Armaan smiled at him and
Si:''ek minute armaan r u armaan mallik''
Ar:''han kyoon lekin''
Sid looked at riddhima and 
Si:'''riddhima yeh armaan''
But riddhima shook her head making him stop but armaan noticed this when riddhima stopped him to talking
Ri:''armaan tum ready hokar aao naa fir saath mein nashta karte hai naa''
she said try to divert his mind, armaan knows something was there which she wants to hid from him so he nodded but
Ar:''ha offcourse i am going vaise bhi u guyss catch ur old times''
He taunted which riddhima noticed and armaan leaves from there to his room
Ri:''ise kya hua akdoo kahin ka kabhie nahin sudherega binaa attitude ke to jaise iskaa kam hi nahin hotaa''
But she pushed her thoughts aside while talking with sid.

Armaan's room
Ar:''kaun hai yeh y he is so close to riddhima, aur riddhima kya mana kar rahii hai ose btane ko. aur what was she saying ki''evn i cantt think about it properly'' matlab kua hai iskaa mujhe pata hai hum dono hi is shaadi ke khilaf the par aab jab shaadi ho hi gayyi hai tab bhi she is talking like this only. had hai humne socha tha naa ki hum is shaadi ko nibhane ki effort karenge aur aab yeh basket doosron  ko yeh bolti hai, aur she was callinh him'' sweetheart'' aapne hi husband ke saamne. had ho gayyi hai aur mujhe ose kisii doosre ko hug karte dekh boora kyoon lag rahaa hai, itnaa gusaa kyoon aaa rahaa hai. han kyonki mom-dad vahan the aur she is my wife yar''

After lots of thinking an frustrated armaan finally goes down, saw riddhima and sid were sitting there all giggling ani and billy also joins them
Ani:''areey armaan aaa gayya tu baith dekh sid riddhima aur ooske colege ke kisse sunaa rahaa hai''
Ar:''i love to mom par pata hai hume hospital ke liyye der ho jayegi, kal to maine der nahin bhi ki thi to bhi daant pad rahii thi aur aaj to der ho hi jayegi time dekhiye naa. aur sorry sid fir kabhie yar''
riddhima looks at him she knows he meant to her as she is the one who scolded him previous day but she could not understand y he is so irritated
Si:''its ok buddy work comes first so never mind''
Armaan smiled at him and
Ri:''sid tum baitho mai ready hokar ayi humee der ho rahii hai naa''
Si:''oh han vaise armaan tumhe der ho rahii hai to tum jao mai riddhima ko drop kar doonga sanjeevani kyoon ridzi''
Armaan was expecting her to say ''NO'' to him that she will go with him only but to her disapponitment
Ri:''han armaan u go i will come with sid thnaks so much''
Si:''anytime sweetheart.''
Ar:''bye mom bye dad bye sid it was nice meeting u''
and he gave a fake smile to him without even looking to riddhima, he does not know y he feels so bad.
And riddhima did notice his rudeness but she could not understand y he was behaving so strangely.
Ar:''mai kyoon expect kar rahaa tha ki vo mere saath aayegi, ose to mujhse bhagne ka bahana chahiye to y i am expecting anything from her. mujhe pta hai she hates me to vo mujhse jyada to aapne best friend ke saath hi aayegi naa. mujhe ose oos sid ke saath dekh kar bahut boora feel ho rahaa hai aakhir kyoon yar what is this. kyoon mai chahta hun ki vo mere saath aye ki hum saath mein hospital jayen aur mai bike ke mirror mein se ooska cute sa pyaara sa angle jaisa chehra dekhon lekin vo to mujhse nafrat karti hai, kehti hai mera chehra dekhne se ooska din kharab ho jaayega aakhir kyyon? mujhe yeh sab pta hai lekin fir bhi mujhe boora lag rahaa hai kyoon''
He is so much frustrated because of sid and now his feelings.

Precap- 

some realizations

kuch sach hai

Ri:''offcourse sid i am coming yar tum bulao aur mai naa aao aisaa nahin ho sakta naa''

Ri:''pagal ho gayya hai armaan,kitni akad dikha rahaa tha cantt he behave normally?''

Ar:''just shut up riddhima maine kaha naa tum kahin nahin jaogi to tum kahin nahin jaogi aur mujhe iss par koi bat nahin karni''

Ar:''aab mujhe riddhima ko bta denaa chahiye''

to know answers stay tuned

finally completed 😊

now please leave ur comments 

waiting for comments

it means a lots to me

with lots of luv

nikita

Edited by niki.5 - 12 years ago