hey awesome part
gosh they both clearly like each other but their egos
and finally ridz finds out why armaan didnt answer her calls
hopefully AR talk and clear out their problem
thanks for the pm
continue soon
diyachill thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved the part...atlast ridz got to knw the reason ..y he havnt picked the call...........hey niki, if i m not mistaken..u hav one more ff....armaan, riddhima,abhi and nikitha..are more imp characters ...abj=hi haad cancer....i dont remember the name of the ff.is it urs?
shonadesire thumbnail
heyya nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkšŸ¤—šŸ¤—
awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, mindblowingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg partšŸ‘..........loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeddddddd ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhšŸ˜›šŸ˜Š...........kiss scene too good..........wowwwwwwwwwwwww Armaan US mein bhi ridz n ridz ki baato ko miss karta tha thats was so sweetšŸ˜›.........awwwwwwwwwwwwww ridz n armaan slept think about each other..........they loved each other but they didn't know this.........why is ridz so rude???????.........armaan anly said good morning n she started her lecture.........loved Armaan self-respect atitudešŸ˜ƒ...........thank God ridz ko yey to pta chal gya ki armaan ne uska phone kyon nhi pic kiya tha.............waiting new entry..............i want vo koi girl ho jo un dono ko eshaas diyale ki they love each other.........can't wait to read more.............thanks for pm..............updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn(i don't understand why i write this jabki i know ki tu kab update karengi)šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜›
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
jain92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome update to
liked armaan attitude 
n last scene 
update soonnnnn
Edited by gyanvi - 13 years ago
jiyaa_m thumbnail
@nikki once i liked u soooooo much coz u were a regular updater but now a days u turn as a late updater which i dont like at all

u took 9 days to complete this part very bad

do u noe how much good writter u r n how much i miss ur update???????/

plz slap ridz from my side wgy she always rude????????

meri poor cute armaan n mallik family love them

update soon
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nikki....so u finally completed the part....wow it was so cute yaar......Love the way AR feel for each other.......oh ho...ye Ridzy bhi na phir ladai kar li Armaan se........gosh...kya hoga inka?.....Love the way Armaan refuse to take the car keys.........he is just the best...............do continue soon....thanks for the PM......take care.......

Lots of Love
GEET
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
niki...
that was awsum...
superb part..
loved it...
bechara armi....ridz humesha dant ti hai..........
thnx fir the pm..................