DID Doubles

9th Jan SBS-DID preview

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey!

I was watching SBS for Geet and then realised there was also a segment on DID.

Here's the link:

Watch from about 2.45 and then again at 4.25.

Very short update.
Geeta dances to Munni Badnaam Hui. Two little kids come and dance to Kambhaqt Ishq and after their act Rajeev comes on stage and dances with the little girl. Two girls do a classical dance on the song Iktara. :) It was simple and I quite liked the concept and the song they chose. Check out the guys that come on at about 6.45-AWESOME! It's amazing the way they move their body but I do think they should have included a bit more dance in their act. I guess I'll have to see their whole performance before I give my opinion. The last act is two guys (I think? I couldn't tell if it was two guys or a guy and a girl) that come with a costume type thing..I have no idea what the word is for it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜› Thank you for the update......watching it now.........what is SBS?
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› Thank you for the update......watching it now.........what is SBS?

Saas Bahu Aur Saazish.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Saas Bahu Aur Saazish.

Tongue get out...is there a show like that really? damnnnnnnn........how is a marriage supposed to succeed in the society with such shows around? πŸ˜† 
hindu4lyf thumbnail

πŸ˜› get out...is there a show like that really? damnnnnnnn........how is a marriage supposed to succeed in the society with such shows around? πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†Yep there is! It's not what you think it is though. It's a show where they give you a preview on what's going to happen in indian soaps and in reality shows with interviews from actors and actresses.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

πŸ˜†Yep there is! It's not what you think it is though. It's a show where they give you a preview on what's going to happen in indian soaps and in reality shows with interviews from actors and actresses.

πŸ˜› whew you just restored a little bit of my faith in the sanity of our society............can't they come up with a better name though? πŸ˜† the name sounds so sinister...........
hindu4lyf thumbnail

πŸ˜› whew you just restored a little bit of my faith in the sanity of our society............can't they come up with a better name though? πŸ˜† the name sounds so sinister...........

It's Indian serials we're talking about here-drama toh banta hai.πŸ˜›Hence the dramatic name too I guess.
cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guyzz..hiiiiiiii im cupid
wow!!! did doubles is rocking ...
i love dancing nd im getting 2 watch soo differnt nd awesum dance forms in dis show ...
@ hindu4lyf : thanx 4 dis link yaar...
i watched dis epi already but wanted 2 see again...
nd wow!!! rajiv is sooo handsum nd his dance is sooo adorable nd rocking like him...boletho "EK DUM FATAK"
i can say my 1st reason to watch dis show is dance nd den itz rajiv ...πŸ˜‰  

soniroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update n video link