Seriously, guys! This is not a blooper!

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, PKYEKians!πŸ€—

I have seen God knows how many comments saying that introduction of Abhay's brother is a blooper. I will beg to differ! These people are vampires! They can have unplanned brothers and sisters, you know. For all we know, the Rs planned for only one son, Abhay but to keep Pia away from him, they decided to invent his brother as well! We have to keep in mind that none of them are blood related! You and I can't have unplanned brothers walking around for obvious reasons but Abhay can. I doubt anyone in the college knows that Abhay was supposed to be an only son! Nobody's that friendly with him to ask him about his siblings! Plus, that guy can be a cousin as well?? I know that 99% chances are that I'm wrong but I think we should really wait for the track to unfold before jumping onto conclusions and screaming "Blooper Alert!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya I also think w e sud enjoy the track n the show.
I really dont understand why people go on logic hunt in shows which r merely for entertainment purposes.
Sorry if I hurt ne1. 
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha...ppl are saying that? i dint really notice.
well, of course its not a blooper!
There has to be some reason they got another vampire into the show...
plus siddhanth is awesome! acts really well, and we r gonna enjoy his presence on-screen!  πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Agreed. I am sick and tired of every third member screaming BLOOPER and THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. I suggest the moderators lock all these posts and put them under the threads that have been opened for them.

I totally second you on Abhay's brother. Just because it was said in the start that Abhay is the only child doesn't mean there aren't any hidden secrets or relatives.

For heaven's sake , let the serial unfold instead of becoming ghost guessers and writers for PKYEK.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Hehe! Thanks a million guys! I kind of didn't even realise when I made this thread, I was so frustrated! But thanks for the support. 

@Poco: I think Mahi and I did a big mistake by removing our thread from the stickies. It's obvious that the members don't go to the link of Important threads. I'll PM mango asap and ask her to make at least Mahi's thread a sticky again😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hehe! Thanks a million guys! I kind of didn't even realise when I made this thread, I was so frustrated! But thanks for the support. 

@Poco: I think Mahi and I did a big mistake by removing our thread from the stickies. It's obvious that the members don't go to the link of Important threads. I'll PM mango asap and ask her to make at least Mahi's thread a sticky again😊

Please do that. TVD and Blooper thread need to stay stickies so that we can get a break from all this unnecessary littering.😊😊😊😊😊😊
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG!!!
ppl r really saying dat????
in d beginning abhay asked Chand dat who he was nd Chand said dat Abhay would be his only son......so guys if he actually was d only son of d Rs den y wud he ask dat????
.Jane.. thumbnail
@chakku: Exactly my point!🀣 πŸ€£
@Poco: I've Pmed mango and I've PMed Mahi also not to take her thread down!
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshera

Ya I also think w e sud enjoy the track n the show.

I really dont understand why people go on logic hunt in shows which r merely for entertainment purposes.
Sorry if I hurt ne1.

Innit πŸ˜› let's just enjoy the show and forget bloopers πŸ˜ƒ
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Neethz.Abhay's so called brother may not be related to him through blood.(The Rs themselves maynot be blood related).
I'm really getting irritated with all the blooper and "OMG PKYEK is copy of twilight\VD😲"  posts.Let Abhays brother enter the show first and then we'll decide if its a copy of VD\twilight or not.
I'm also sick of the posts talking about what vampires can\cannot do.These creatures don't exist in reality.The creatives are free to show them in whichever way they like.