Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Seriously, guys! This is not a blooper!

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hey, PKYEKians!Hug

I have seen God knows how many comments saying that introduction of Abhay's brother is a blooper. I will beg to differ! These people are vampires! They can have unplanned brothers and sisters, you know. For all we know, the Rs planned for only one son, Abhay but to keep Pia away from him, they decided to invent his brother as well! We have to keep in mind that none of them are blood related! You and I can't have unplanned brothers walking around for obvious reasons but Abhay can. I doubt anyone in the college knows that Abhay was supposed to be an only son! Nobody's that friendly with him to ask him about his siblings! Plus, that guy can be a cousin as well?? I know that 99% chances are that I'm wrong but I think we should really wait for the track to unfold before jumping onto conclusions and screaming "Blooper Alert!"

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.niru273Swap-Arhiluvkasu-Doppelganger-0o.Leah.o0-Humaira-Ritzie-Mema-TheBlackJaguarragzz.music_l0ver036Befikre

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Ya I also think w e sud enjoy the track n the show.
I really dont understand why people go on logic hunt in shows which r merely for entertainment purposes.
Sorry if I hurt ne1. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Haha...ppl are saying that? i dint really notice.
well, of course its not a blooper!
There has to be some reason they got another vampire into the show...
plus siddhanth is awesome! acts really well, and we r gonna enjoy his presence on-screen!  Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Agreed. I am sick and tired of every third member screaming BLOOPER and THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. I suggest the moderators lock all these posts and put them under the threads that have been opened for them.

I totally second you on Abhay's brother. Just because it was said in the start that Abhay is the only child doesn't mean there aren't any hidden secrets or relatives.

For heaven's sake , let the serial unfold instead of becoming ghost guessers and writers for PKYEK.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhi-Doppelganger-RitzieAyeChavanni.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hehe! Thanks a million guys! I kind of didn't even realise when I made this thread, I was so frustrated! But thanks for the support. 

@Poco: I think Mahi and I did a big mistake by removing our thread from the stickies. It's obvious that the members don't go to the link of Important threads. I'll PM mango asap and ask her to make at least Mahi's thread a sticky againSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hehe! Thanks a million guys! I kind of didn't even realise when I made this thread, I was so frustrated! But thanks for the support. 

@Poco: I think Mahi and I did a big mistake by removing our thread from the stickies. It's obvious that the members don't go to the link of Important threads. I'll PM mango asap and ask her to make at least Mahi's thread a sticky againSmile

Please do that. TVD and Blooper thread need to stay stickies so that we can get a break from all this unnecessary littering.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
ppl r really saying dat????
in d beginning abhay asked Chand dat who he was nd Chand said dat Abhay would be his only son......so guys if he actually was d only son of d Rs den y wud he ask dat????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@chakku: Exactly my point!ROFL ROFL
@Poco: I've Pmed mango and I've PMed Mahi also not to take her thread down!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index