India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

this is awesome!!!

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i  admit i was becoming a cynic and did not think the forum would open up again...now that its open i still cant believe it!!!

a thousand thanks to the gals who made this possible and for proving to me and humbling me!!! i did  not think it would happen...this is nothing short of a miracle ..to me atleast!!!!

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferSavitha0101uxghya

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
yeah i know i was thinking the same  but i think they realized that our topic was getiing more on thew other show and that they didentliked well we got a chance ot show how much we are doing to other too that is bp power really i think its first time some one got a forum opneend like this and thansk indu to you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferSavitha0101DV_LVRPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

i  admit i was becoming a cynic and did not think the forum would open up again...now that its open i still cant believe it!!!

a thousand thanks to the gals who made this possible and for proving to me and humbling me!!! i did  not think it would happen...this is nothing short of a miracle ..to me atleast!!!!

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Well said n expressed Kirthi ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferDV_LVR

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
yaara...it has been a good to get the forum back...kudos indu....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002swferSavitha0101DV_LVR

zanraj Senior Member
zanraj
zanraj

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
 DANCE DANCE PARTY PARTYClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferDV_LVR

indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

swferSavitha0101DV_LVR

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Yes Indu thanks a lot ...your a miracle worker!!!

indumak2002swferSavitha0101

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

Yes Indu thanks a lot ...your a miracle worker!!!

i second ur thoughts that it's not less than a miracle to have our forum unlocked,i don't know whether it happened in the past or not but this time Indu ve done it.ClapWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top