Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

migan thumbnail

migan thumbnail

migan thumbnail
Archives

Thangam - Monday -  Jan 24 2011

Continues from Friday

SK  comes to Ganga room. He says I want to talk to you. Prem was about to leave. He calls Vandana to come out as well and she refuses saying she is his PA and will stay there.

Ganga talks to herself saying should be good news.

But SK says I need to go to Chennai to meet the secretary so please take incharge while I am gone. Ganga is upset that he didn't talk anything else. Prem asks SK is there anything else. SK says I have to talk to you..... But Vandana says Sir we need to leave right now. He hesitantly leaves. Vandana says to Ganga that she is also going to Chennai with SK. Ganga's face flashes and she is upset.

Prem also upset and says lets transfer this Vandhana to forest with no water. (Thanni illa kadu).

Ganga is upset and keeps thinking.

Next scene...

Ila holds the umbrella to Rama and carries her books. Rama says don't do this. But Ila forces her. Rama asks how come you changed Anni. Why are you afraid of Ganja, Kandu vatti, 20 years,... Ila says all is due to our kula deivam Ganga Devi. Ila says Tata to Rama and nodufies her vidhi to do all these things to Rama.

Once Rama goes into the bus everyone claps. Bus is decorated. Her friends, Pasu and Vetri all are there. They say welcome Rama. Since this is your first day back to college we are giving you a nice welcome. Rama is happy(I thought Rama is not supposed to talk to VM).Rama and all of her friends are very happy.  Pasu asks the driver to play the song - Vanam perisuthaan , Boomi perisuthhan, Natpu,...... She thanks all her friends. They all say everything is done by VM. Vetri says I have done all these so you are happy.

Rama sasy if I have to be happy then you have to do only one thing. She asks him never to talk to her again at any place or any time. Let this be our last meeting. Sad BGM goes on.

Karthi - Ila sleeping.

Early morning. Karthi is disturbed by the light on in the hall. He scolds Rama  for disturbing him. Rama says I have to cover study material for 3 months so I want to study. Karthi says you better live with your husband instead of studying. We stopped you from the college because you were doing all wrong things instead of studying,... He says if you want to study than you have to go to the road. Rama is upset. Hearing the noise Ila comes and asks Rama to study and pulls karthi inside. She asks Rama not to tell anyone that Karthi talked like that. 

Once they go inside Rama keeps crying.

Ila closes the door and asks him to sleep in the darkness. He curses and sleeps.

Rama keeps crying. Sara comes and tells her you should have told me that you need to study. You sit and study. Karthi could not study so he doesn't like any one studying. You just sit and study.

Karthi hears this and talks to himself cursing his brother. Sara gets tea to Rama saying I am doing this for my sister. Rama continues crying and they both become emotional. Sara says I will take care of you don't worry and study. Rama starts studying.

Thodarum...

NOTE: This is our REQUEST to all the readers of Thangam Updates.  If you read and like the updates, please hit the LIKE button and take part in the discussion.  We realize that the track isn't upto par, however, you support is needed for the updaters !  Thank you.

Edited by migan - 13 years ago
migan thumbnail

migan thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6