Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

didn't use daughter as the reason..article.. (Page 5)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by fire_gun

sorry dear!!! i guess u r right i shouldn't be surprised she never was lady of her wordsWink
Feeling bad for bechara Abhinav guy.......We should ask him Pyaar se ( by Shweta )  dar lagta hai ya Thappad se ( by Raja ) OuchOuchLOL
aur woh bolega shweta ke pyaar seOuchOuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143Nishita123

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

she used her daughter name for win...she said in episode that she will use all money for her daughter then it mean she used her daughter name

So fire what was she supposed to say Confused That she wants the money for her honeymoon?LOL
ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

@ above  iam not twisting anything just said what  i felt  and still maintain it even i was surprised when i read abt   her u-turn abt abhinav

Okay okay felt felt then LOL
Your feeling ain't gonna change the truth and truth is that she did not use her daughter for sympathy votes CoolApprove

What U-turn? When did she admit that she was/is seeing Abhinav? Did I miss something out?

Her life, her choice CoolThumbs Up
  yes u missed out lots of thingsLOL..agree that her life but then we r also free to comment on her behavior which is related  her bigboss journey  Wink

Nishita123

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

sorry dear!!! i guess u r right i shouldn't be surprised she never was lady of her wordsWink
Feeling bad for bechara Abhinav guy.......We should ask him Pyaar se ( by Shweta )  dar lagta hai ya Thappad se ( by Raja ) OuchOuchLOL
aur woh bolega shweta ke pyaar seOuchOuchLOL

LOL didnt she also mention that she's fighting a court case for the custody of her daughter .. and such remarks/news might hv a bearing on the case, so she shudnt be talking abt it .. kyu bechari k pichhe pade rehte ho ?

Faraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

@ above  iam not twisting anything just said what  i felt  and still maintain it even i was surprised when i read abt   her u-turn abt abhinav

Your feeling ain't gonna change the truth and truth is that she did not use her daughter for sympathy votes CoolApprove

What U-turn? When did she admit that she was/is seeing Abhinav? Did I miss something out?

yes u missed out lots of thingsLOL..agree that her life but then we r also free to comment on her behavior which is related  her bigboss journey  Wink

I might be the last person to miss out anything related to Shweta though LOL
Anyway yes, you have every right to post what you feel/think, but blaming Shweta for nothing is not your right!! Also, digging into someone's personal life is not yours and mine business!! It's their life and they can chose to live/share their personal matter the way they want!! Or what do you say?

The way you brought Abhinav in between is not related to BB. So, yes, let's stick to BB for now if you are not interested in Shweta's personal life!!!

Luv-ShonitParamore

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

I might be the last person to miss out anything related to Shweta though LOL
Anyway yes, you have every right to post what you feel/think, but blaming Shweta for nothing is not your right!! Also, digging into someone's personal life is not yours and mine business!! It's their life and they can chose to live/share their personal matter the way they want!! Or what do you say?

The way you brought Abhinav in between is not related to BB. So, yes, let's stick to BB for now if you are not interested in Shweta's personal life!!!
abhinav was discussed in house..Wink

anna143Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

^^ When these contestatns share their personal life / issues on national TV - its no more personal !! LOL So viewers have every right to discuss about them.- ST is no exception buddy !!

Edited by Nishita123 - 09 January 2011 at 9:44am

Chits1fire_gun

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

abhinav was discussed in house..Wink

Not true at all :( Abhinav was never being discussed!! If you insist on it, attach the video link here!!

Go to top