Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

God is very kind to all st fans that he made rumour true .ST WON.

😆

iska matlab koi samjhayega😆

😆
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

agar she used her daughter name  during the show and she should stick to her words  why she is saying tht she didn;t used her daughter name?

I think she said this only when ashmit brought up the topic as to what each one willdo with the money won !!!  He asked each one specifically so she has to tell truth..........

She did not bring it up on her own ............
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i fully agree with shweta!!! 👏 she didnt cry or gain sympathy on her daughters name in the BBH!! she rarely even took palaks name! the only time she would talk about palak or raja was if other ppl asked her... like when hrishant asked about raja.... or when messages and presents where sent from home and she couldnt control her emotions (which only happened once or twice)! in the end of the season assmit was the one that said that as a single mother shweta needs the money and khali really doesnt...... shweta did NOT bring this up!! 😊

overall shweta really controlled her emotions on the show.... in 14 weeks she only mentioned palak a couple of times!! it mustve been very hard for her!! im very proud of shweta! 👍🏼

soooo happy shweta won!!! 😃
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeh article khhas sweta ke bhakts and mukts ke liye hai

Chits1 thumbnail
Now sweta is rich and needs secretary...now now..tum log jhagda mat karo for that post....she will only choose the one who voted 1000 times for her.😆
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

Now sweta is rich and needs secretary...now now..tum log jhagda mat karo for that post....she will only choose the one who voted 1000 times for her.😆

😆😆😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

😆😆😆

kyon...secratary post ke liye lad rahe ho rasny? 😆

@Sohani: The show is over now and it is not good 2 fight now. so, plz have some fun with all the members.🤗

@Rasny, I know dear.. magar yaar kuch log kabhi nahi sudhar te... they are trying to  create fight here, How much I can control ??

😆😆😆

Rasny u lost the chance , since u r out of india...😆

????????????????????????