Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
In all the vid interviews, startin from Aaj Tak to Headlines Today, everywhere she denied that she is Diplomatic..

I just cant trust these articles πŸ˜†.. How come all of a sudden she said she is πŸ˜†..

But she IS !
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

lekin yeh tho article hai..meine just publish kiya πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†good journalsitπŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its a proud thing to grow up without father her own daughter in such desi society like ppl dont think good abt a single mother

so if i would be a single mother i would talk abt my daughter everytime i can qauz i love her and i want the best for her

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Sonia3

please donate  tissue papers to some people. ..they have lost all their wealth in voting for dolly bindra which had zero return.

πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: SohaniD

the biggest looser and insecure lady is ST.

Not only her, all of them r losers, Bigg Boss is a show for the losers or it opens a gate for the people to be losers πŸ˜†

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

In all the vid interviews, startin from Aaj Tak to Headlines Today, everywhere she denied that she is Diplomatic..

I just cant trust these articles πŸ˜†.. How come all of a sudden she said she is πŸ˜†..

But she IS !

I think she is tired answering this question again and again. So she just said that.. :) yes she is definitely :) so what if she is.. at least she never misuse anyone :)
she always tries to make everybody feel comfort with her. She is always friendly with everyone.... she is just so sweeet!!! I hope she finds the best husband of this world. may God bless her and her family, specially her daughter.
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Not only her, all of them r losers, Bigg Boss is a show for the losers or it opens a gate for the people to be losers πŸ˜†

not really losers...  they might not get any good offers so that's why they try to get big amount in 90+ days.
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Guys st dint use palak rather she used dolly to make her popular .nobody used to know dolly when she entered show. I think that she should be thankful to st to get fame.

you forgot to mention that u also won an award..

Most nazuk dil member πŸ˜†

now I understand why?/πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

But she IS !

Oh, u can't trust these articles.  that doesn't mean they all are lyingπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

beta, something burning around. Trying to throw water on ds page .

burning aroundπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes, meri jooti, magar water throw kar nahi sakte....

πŸ˜†