Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Lolzzz Pujji and Sabz😆😆

I wonder what she should have said 😛 Seema and Shweta were the two who really need money.. And Seema said that so many times 😳 .. Shweta, even though I dont remember when she took Palak's name, but if she did that was so cute😳 She off course wanted the money for Palak .. or kya😳

ST won😆 Fire.. Tell me what u want 😳

no she never said she need money for her daughter.. never mentioned about need of money at all.. we have not seen an AV.. if she did that i am sure she would have lost few of her fans.. she played fair and won it..
SRrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SohaniD

the biggest looser and insecure lady is ST.

The most insecure and weird member of IF who shows only hatred to ST and spread negative energy in the forum 🤢
Get a lyfe before

Originally posted by: SRrocks

The most insecure and weird member of IF who shows only hatred to ST and spread negative energy in the forum 🤢
Get a lyfe before

tumse jyada weird member kaun ho sakta hai, jo baar baar apna aid change karta reheta haki
😆 negativity ke baat tum mat karo , log hsange😆
SRrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SohaniD

tumse jyada weird member kaun ho sakta hai, jo baar baar apna aid change karta reheta haki
😆 negativity ke baat tum mat karo , log hsange😆

Tumhara kuch kaam nahi hai kyaa....jab jab meh yaha aati huh, hamesha tumhara negative energy dekhti huh 🤢 Anyway, I don't have time for as such🥱
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

@ above  iam not twisting anything just said what  i felt  and still maintain it even i was surprised when i read abt   her u-turn abt abhinav

she never taken abhinav's name!!!😆she said she loves one guy and also not sure about his love for her as it was not be discussed to him... and she has all the right to say no since there was nothing betn the person whom she said she loves..!! it can be imaginary too.. .. you all decided it is Abhinav!! ðŸ˜²
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

@above i dont agree....she was saying in house she will use all money for her child..fair enough i was for happy that ...but  when she came out  she said she didn;t used her gurl name when u say something like that it ultimately change into sympathy for the child who has to be grown up......even today she shed all diplomacy she answered all question abt dolly  with her true face but in house she was n;t uttering any words against her untill dolly  provoked her ....all i have to say she played well but she pretended to win the show all the bhola bhali like prena was just acting .......and her u-turn abt abhinav was superb!!!...iwas surprised abt  abhinav part 

please give me the date of that episode..!! she said about the money and daughter on the last day when salman asked her the question which she has to answer..

yes she played well since it is a game, and she was supposed to PLAY.. Games are there to play ðŸ˜†
she never taken abhinav's name this is a guess work from your end.. 
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yeah that was really surprising.......Didnt she tell Sameer that she is in relationship with someone since one and half year........and he is very good..........

she didn't say that she is in a relationship.. she said she loves someone, and also said she has not told him that she loves him... not given any name at all 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SRrocks

Tumhara kuch kaam nahi hai kyaa....jab jab meh yaha aati huh, hamesha tumhara negative energy dekhti huh 🤢 Anyway, I don't have time for as such🥱

Arre Sonia is it u.. Anyways.. Shweta won toh sab kuch jal raha hai 🤣
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Bilkul bahut mean hai ......tumne nahi suna usne kyaa kaha...she is going to invest that 1 million rupees for her daughter!! Ager meh hoti toh, I would have given to Raja and Abhinav😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣

U never know she might give that to Raja.. and say that 'Bhagwan ke liye mera peecha chod do' ðŸ˜›

🤣🤣🤣

Arre Sonia is it u.. Anyways.. Shweta won toh sab kuch jal raha hai 🤣

jal raha hai.

haan meri jooti😆

acha batao..

st kya ukhad legi jeet ke.

look at Vindu..

kaal uska jo aukat tha , aj bhi wohi hai..

to st jo aj hai, kaal bhi wohi rahegi..

koi improbvement nahi hogi us budhi ke career me😆

I am less than half of her age.

why should I feel i
insecure about her

kabhi to apna dimag istamal karo yaar