Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhinav was DEFINITELY discussed in the house...I can recall that day...but sorry my memory powers are not that strong that they remember the episode number πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Not true at all :( Abhinav was never being discussed!! If you insist on it, attach the video link here!!

Comeon dont you even remember that she said she is in relationship with someone since one and half year ?? πŸ˜† 
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Comeon dont you even remember that she said she is in relationship with someone since one and half year ?? πŸ˜† 

Yes, she did say that, but how can you guys assume it was Abhinav?! It can be anyone!!!

LMAO.....too much judging is going around here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishita123 thumbnail

Oh hello, how come Abhinav came to the picture?
When you have nothing to support your point, then you start digging into their personal lives?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry dear, looks like you missed some episodes of BB - please go see them and then come to defend or discuss ST πŸ˜†

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Abhinav was DEFINITELY discussed in the house...I can recall that day...but sorry my memory powers are not that strong that they remember the episode number πŸ˜†

I have my memory working finely, so lemme clear it out then. She has admitted that she is seeing someone, but she never took anyone's name!!!

so, you guys are just assuming......RIGHT?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fire_gun

she is not bechaariπŸ˜‰ she is winner of show πŸ˜‰

she is neither fake nor diplomatic....
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have my memory working finely, so lemme clear it out then. She has admitted that she is seeing someone, but she never took anyone's name!!!

so, you guys are just assuming......RIGHT?

Romio....chill πŸ˜† I thought we were friends πŸ€£ BTW, when u introducing me to Jennifer Winget πŸ˜³ I friended her on facebook πŸ€£ oh god, im crazy
Nishita123 thumbnail

Yes, she did say that, but how can you guys assume it was Abhinav?! It can be anyone!!!

LMAO.....too much judging is going around here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exectly !! even if it can be anyone.......How can she say she is single now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( and at bold line we were told that its Abhinav by some die hard ST fans here only LOL - please dig the forum and you will find out some threads !! πŸ˜† and soon  after that Mr. Abhinav also gave an interview in media saying he is living with ST's family and he is seeing her !! )

ROFL.....Too much defending going around here as well ( without even trying to understand others pov )  I must say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜† Kuch bhi ! πŸ˜†

The girl who can go against her parents and marry a loser like Raja, that girl doesnt need to hide any relation from anyone if she is really having one and that also when she's in the peak of her career and having unlimited support of public and family🀣

Talking abt Abhinav or whoever her BF is ( because she never took Abhinav's name ) is her own choice πŸ˜‰.. Unless Abhinav is comes up with interviews like Shweta ditched me, why portraying AK as a victim 🀣
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Choro guys.. Shweta won.. ab humein kya chahye..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jo logoon ko karna hai.. karnay do..!!!

Now i really dont care man..!!!πŸ˜ƒ