didn't use daughter as the reason..article.. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@above i dont agree....she was saying in house she will use all money for her child..fair enough i was for happy that ...but  when she came out  she said she didn;t used her gurl name when u say something like that it ultimately change into sympathy for the child who has to be grown up......even today she shed all diplomacy she answered all question abt dolly  with her true face but in house she was n;t uttering any words against her untill dolly  provoked her ....all i have to say she played well but she pretended to win the show all the bhola bhali like prena was just acting .......and her u-turn abt abhinav was superb!!!...iwas surprised abt  abhinav part 
Originally posted by fire_gun

@ above  iam not twisting anything just said what  i felt  and still maintain it even i was surprised when i read abt   her u-turn abt abhinav
Yeah that was really surprising.......Didnt she tell Sameer that she is in relationship with someone since one and half year........and he is very good..........
Originally posted by Nishita123

Yeah that was really surprising.......Didnt she tell Sameer that she is in relationship with someone since one and half year........and he is very good..........
exactly! !
She took U-turn on 17th Oct..

Why are u surprised abt that NOW Fire? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

She took U-turn on 17th Oct..

Why are u surprised abt that NOW Fire? πŸ˜†
  sorry dear!!! i guess u r right i shouldn't be surprised she never was lady of her wordsπŸ˜‰

sorry dear!!! i guess u r right i shouldn't be surprised she never was lady of her wordsπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† If there is anything btwn Abhinav and ST, she would reveal that soon πŸ˜† And if there is nothing, she would neverπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† If there is anything btwn Abhinav and ST, she would reveal that soon πŸ˜† And if there is nothing, she would neverπŸ˜†

Oyee guddi!! Tum ST ki personal  secretary kab se ban gayi πŸ˜†

JK, can we stop this argument now guys, jo ho gaya so gaya, lets enjoy the last days πŸ˜†
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago

Feeling bad for bechara Abhinav guy.......We should ask him Pyaar se ( by Shweta )  dar lagta hai ya Thappad se ( by Raja ) πŸ˜†

woh sab to humne shweta ke muh se sun li liya tha bigboss mein when she was talking to sameer and abhinav was there to save her family from raja  it told whole story even abhinav  said in article that he i  was  the shweta mystery  lover boyπŸ˜‰

@ above  iam not twisting anything just said what  i felt  and still maintain it even i was surprised when i read abt   her u-turn abt abhinav

Okay okay felt felt then πŸ˜†
Your feeling ain't gonna change the truth and truth is that she did not use her daughter for sympathy votes 😎

What U-turn? When did she admit that she was/is seeing Abhinav? Did I miss something out?

Her life, her choice πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ