Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plzzzzz no vampire diaries! (Page 3)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by ka7eela

Payal, you just spoke my mind, i too feel disappointed! why are they adding so much drama now?, cant they have an original story for once that was only inspired from other shows but has its own flavor! 

we have enough characters to concentrate on , yet they bring some more! Abhay & Piya dark love story has becoming weaker by the day as they have already diverted to many unnecessary drama at first like Maya trackDead and then many unfunny comic fillers!

@ bold that what i was hoping for but no!, they had to bring love triangles and rectangles! why o why i get hooked to any Indian shows, seems i don't learn my lesson! Sleepy

@blue that what i was thinking too!  how can they say that then suddenly he has  brother out of blue, i think maybe they lost him as a child in Mailla like old movies LOLand now he came back! how lame is that?!ConfusedLOL

all said and done, its not in our hand as poco said! its all in the hands of creative team who seems cant think beyond twilight and TVD, and that is really sad!

Bang on! Clap

Me agree as well! Tongue Nice post Ka7eela

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

know wht - I want the new guy to be someone who can break the invisible wall btw Abhay n Pia! As in they love each other but will not admit! D'oh
and me too hoping for some GOOD Quality original concept in the show! Tongue

ab main ka bolu re!
hope pe world kayam hai Big smile LOL

know what, I feel ki this new evil gut shd become Abhay's enemy and threat to his life! Then Chand n Haseena shd realise this and support Abhay for once! I mean I am all used to the loving Cullen family n here they are so bossy n scolding n threatening him all the time! Seems like they don't love him n he is with them due to some compulsion! Confused
So this evil guy can be used to bring the family closer, and mind it - Pis being a part of the family! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

know what, I feel ki this new evil gut shd become Abhay's enemy and threat to his life! Then Chand n Haseena shd realise this and support Abhay for once! I mean I am all used to the loving Cullen family n here they are so bossy n scolding n threatening him all the time! Seems like they don't love him n he is with them due to some compulsion! Confused
So this evil guy can be used to bring the family closer, and mind it - Pis being a part of the family! Big smile

Haseena n Chand just keep getting worried for Abhay n try to keep him away from Pia coz she reminds him of Maithili but yes, they can do the worrying and yet be loving towards him!

n pls Priti, Pis nahi Pia

me bk to my job ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzpritirays

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Haseena n Chand just keep getting worried for Abhay n try to keep him away from Pia coz she reminds him of Maithili but yes, they can do the worrying and yet be loving towards him!

n pls Priti, Pis nahi Pia

me bk to my job ROFL

ROFL ohh spell error! Sorry, I think by mistake I was trying to match the PIS with the Raichand's HISS! ROFL

And right - loving family dikhane main kya problem hai! The Raichand's can be loving n yet strict! But no, it appears like Abhay is their Servant! Confused LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

ROFL ohh spell error! Sorry, I think by mistake I was trying to match the PIS with the Raichand's HISS! ROFL

And right - loving family dikhane main kya problem hai! The Raichand's can be loving n yet strict! But no, it appears like Abhay is their Servant! Confused LOL

Embarrassed yeah yeah! LOL

so true! and I so love the 'love' shown in the Cullen family! They r sooo good even though some of them have issues at the start with Bella, but it goes on so nice!
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
please please please Ekta dont even try to copy/create ur own Damon type of evil bro...its never gonna be able to match Damon/Ian

btw
Pocahontas i love ur Damon siggy n the Stelena on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eelapritirays_dkmystery_

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
PKYEK shd hv its own storyline.. bt d essence of love-story MUST be lik edward-bella.. no more triangles.. n too much rona dhona.. Atleast in case of vampires toh itna drama nhi hona chahiye jus lik ny othr tv daily soap!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eelapritirays_dkmystery_

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
the whole forum is going like this Wacko
FINE u all are obbs with VD...but there is no need to create a topic every 5 mins...like look i'm watching VD...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index