_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

Yes, it does sound like an attempt to try n copy Damon(LOL), but let us give the PYEK creative team 'another chance' and wait n c what the bro is upto and whether he is just an evil guy or he is the bad guy girls love to fall for (like Damon)...
so let us not comment as of now n boil our blood! LOL

Divya my blood is already boiling! LOL No one can play Damon like IAN! Forget abt copying the charcater! Any attempt will be blopper! Approve

boil to a gud extent and then I'll warm my coffee on it ROFL
but sach mein yar, I'm trying to be sooo optimistic about this! Ouch LOL

I mean, the casting team of VD was thinking of casting Ian as Klaus coz he is the benchmark for them, so it is a tough tough job for someone to try n copy him! Embarrassed Big smile

Hmmm - well wht if the PYEK team does not care abt the standard set by IAN! Wht will we do then? LOL Stop watching PYEK???? LOL

Gud Question! Do I have the answer?
Noooo ROFL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Hmmm - well wht if the PYEK team does not care abt the standard set by IAN! Wht will we do then? LOL Stop watching PYEK???? LOL

Noooo ROFL

No as in you don't have the answer OR No as in you will not stop watching the show? LOL
Anyways - Abhay is not exactly Stephan, so I hope his evil bro will be not DAMON! He can play the role of non-existent evil Cullen! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Noooo ROFL

No as in you don't have the answer OR No as in you will not stop watching the show? LOL
Anyways - Abhay is not exactly Stephan, so I hope his evil bro will be not DAMON! He can play the role of non-existent evil Cullen! LOL

now this is for u 2 guess Wink sab kaam main hi karu? LOL

n yup! true true... let us hope, teri baat sahi ho! or maybe the creative team comes up with something original Smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

I read the latest news about the possible entry of Abhay's evil brother which sounds like an idea straightly ripped off from vampire diaries. It's just that at first, it was considered that Ekta will copy Twilight to the core considering the resemblance in its storyline which was disappointing for me initially. But, then she changed the story a little with Piya's duplicate, Maithli bringing in inspiration from Vampire diaries. So, I was like "Okay, so the show is not entirely a copy of Twilight or Vampire Diaries, just a inspired from the mixture of the two while adding a bit of Ekta's own masala." I just wanted the show, to have its own concept even though taking ideas from other shows but, to be something different in its own way.

But, NO! If there's going to be an entry of the evil brother of Abhay then that sounds too closely related to Vampire Diaries. I just hope Ekta doesn't divert from the love story direction and try to create more drama like the sequences in Vampire Diaries with the evil brother in love with Piya too. I hate triangles and for one I was looking for a proper love story with the feel of Romeo & Juliet or Edward & Bella type of love stories, where's its all about the leads.

I don't mind other characters' entry but, the show's direction seems to be heavily built upon Vampire Diaries as like VD, it consists of Abhay's evil brother, both guys are vampires, Piya the modern girl and Maithli, the look alike of Piya (possibly a vampire too). There are even talks that Ekta might have Piya be the reincarnation of Maithli or bring back the character of Maithli too like in the case of Vampire Diaries. Looks like this show is aheaded for some heavy drama...............I just don't want to feel like I am watching another Vampire Diaries in the making. Confused I mean evil brother..............as if all that drama right now wasn't already enough! Sleepy

Also, if you look at it...........there's another blopper in the story. I thought in the introduction of Abhay, his father says to him that, "Tum mere ek laute bete ho" (You are my only son!) And if I am not wrong, his mother has said to him on many occasions mentioning something about him being their sole heir and how he needs to control himself?" And now, all of a sudden he has brother!

Payal, you just spoke my mind, i too feel disappointed! why are they adding so much drama now?, cant they have an original story for once that was only inspired from other shows but has its own flavor! 

we have enough characters to concentrate on , yet they bring some more! Abhay & Piya dark love story has becoming weaker by the day as they have already diverted to many unnecessary drama at first like Maya trackDead and then many unfunny comic fillers!

@ bold that what i was hoping for but no!, they had to bring love triangles and rectangles! why o why i get hooked to any Indian shows, seems i don't learn my lesson! Sleepy

@blue that what i was thinking too!  how can they say that then suddenly he has  brother out of blue, i think maybe they lost him as a child in Mailla like old movies LOLand now he came back! how lame is that?!ConfusedLOL

all said and done, its not in our hand as poco said! its all in the hands of creative team who seems cant think beyond twilight and TVD, and that is really sad!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzpritirays_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

n yup! true true... let us hope, teri baat sahi ho! or maybe the creative team comes up with something original Smile

know wht - I want the new guy to be someone who can break the invisible wall btw Abhay n Pia! As in they love each other but will not admit! D'oh
and me too hoping for some GOOD Quality original concept in the show! Tongue

lighteningbuzzka7eela_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

know wht - I want the new guy to be someone who can break the invisible wall btw Abhay n Pia! As in they love each other but will not admit! D'oh
and me too hoping for some GOOD Quality original concept in the show! Tongue

ab main ka bolu re!
hope pe world kayam hai Big smile LOL
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Members, please shift your discussion to the allotted thread. This thread shall be closed soon!

Neethi i don't understand why are you asking for this topic to be closed?Confused

she is not comparing,  she is stating that she doesn't want this track,  and that she dislike it, and that's her right as a viewer ! 

as we all have the right to express our likes and dislikes about the show period!

lighteningbuzzpritirays_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Payal, you just spoke my mind, i too feel disappointed! why are they adding so much drama now?, cant they have an original story for once that was only inspired from other shows but has its own flavor! 

we have enough characters to concentrate on , yet they bring some more! Abhay & Piya dark love story has becoming weaker by the day as they have already diverted to many unnecessary drama at first like Maya trackDead and then many unfunny comic fillers!

@ bold that what i was hoping for but no!, they had to bring love triangles and rectangles! why o why i get hooked to any Indian shows, seems i don't learn my lesson! Sleepy

@blue that what i was thinking too!  how can they say that then suddenly he has  brother out of blue, i think maybe they lost him as a child in Mailla like old movies LOLand now he came back! how lame is that?!ConfusedLOL

all said and done, its not in our hand as poco said! its all in the hands of creative team who seems cant think beyond twilight and TVD, and that is really sad!

Bang on! Clap

lighteningbuzzka7eelapritirays

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index