Pratigya

Not pleased (Page 3)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]hey unnati.............good to see ur post on forum after long time..............Big smile the show n all it's character are ruined now...............now it's all about arrushi ,her mistakes,n than realising her mistakes.................Angry i'm more feeeling bad d way krishna's characxter has devloped......now a days hez just a puppy whoz folowing pratigya thats al.............not having his own stand.......it's good that hez giving all her support in bad times but there has to be his own stand his own thinking.........i miss that old krishna sooo much...................OuchCry

U know what, Pragati, these days i dislike MKAP not so much for promoting Arushi but for totally destroying the charm of Krishna. His constant visits to the GH and saying yes to everything p says. has really weakened his character.Had he had even a little bit of sense he would have stayed neutral in this situation rather than acting on behalf of A who has done a misdeed. He shd tell P to keep him out of this and not hurt her feelings at the same time. That's why y'day, I said he is a horrible son. 

Absolutely agree with u Mili.... What was Krishna's character at the beginning of this show and what it is now, are two different things....it is ridiculous to think anyone can change THAT much after getting married after all PRATIGYA DIDN'T.....AngryAngryAngry

The CVs have turned Krishna into Uncle Nitin..... they might as well have married Prats to Uncle Nitin in the first place.....AngryAngryAngry

You get the saptarishi taron StarStarStarStarStarStarStar for this. ClapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index