Pratigya
Pratigya

Not pleased (Page 2)

glitter411 Senior Member
glitter411
glitter411

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hey unnati.............good to see ur post on forum after long time..............Big smile the show n all it's character are ruined now...............now it's all about arrushi ,her mistakes,n than realising her mistakes.................Angry i'm more feeeling bad d way krishna's characxter has devloped......now a days hez just a puppy whoz folowing pratigya thats al.............not having his own stand.......it's good that hez giving all her support in bad times but there has to be his own stand his own thinking.........i miss that old krishna sooo much...................OuchCry
vry true. bt atleast he can go infront of herWink. i'm really sad 4 himCry

Edited by glitter411 - 09 January 2011 at 7:30am

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter411

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hey unnati.............good to see ur post on forum after long time..............Big smile the show n all it's character are ruined now...............now it's all about arrushi ,her mistakes,n than realising her mistakes.................Angry i'm more feeeling bad d way krishna's characxter has devloped......now a days hez just a puppy whoz folowing pratigya thats al.............not having his own stand.......it's good that hez giving all her support in bad times but there has to be his own stand his own thinking.........i miss that old krishna sooo much...................OuchCry
vry true. bt atleast he can go infront of herWink. i'm really sad 4 himCry
i'm soo iriitated with the way his character is moving now a days...............Ouch  just tolrating d show soemhow for AB...........EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter411

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]hey unnati.............good to see ur post on forum after long time..............Big smile the show n all it's character are ruined now...............now it's all about arrushi ,her mistakes,n than realising her mistakes.................Angry i'm more feeeling bad d way krishna's characxter has devloped......now a days hez just a puppy whoz folowing pratigya thats al.............not having his own stand.......it's good that hez giving all her support in bad times but there has to be his own stand his own thinking.........i miss that old krishna sooo much...................OuchCry

U know what, Pragati, these days i dislike MKAP not so much for promoting Arushi but for totally destroying the charm of Krishna. His constant visits to the GH and saying yes to everything p says. has really weakened his character.Had he had even a little bit of sense he would have stayed neutral in this situation rather than acting on behalf of A who has done a misdeed. He shd tell P to keep him out of this and not hurt her feelings at the same time. That's why y'day, I said he is a horrible son. 

carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]hey unnati.............good to see ur post on forum after long time..............Big smile the show n all it's character are ruined now...............now it's all about arrushi ,her mistakes,n than realising her mistakes.................Angry i'm more feeeling bad d way krishna's characxter has devloped......now a days hez just a puppy whoz folowing pratigya thats al.............not having his own stand.......it's good that hez giving all her support in bad times but there has to be his own stand his own thinking.........i miss that old krishna sooo much...................OuchCry

U know what, Pragati, these days i dislike MKAP not so much for promoting Arushi but for totally destroying the charm of Krishna. His constant visits to the GH and saying yes to everything p says. has really weakened his character.Had he had even a little bit of sense he would have stayed neutral in this situation rather than acting on behalf of A who has done a misdeed. He shd tell P to keep him out of this and not hurt her feelings at the same time. That's why y'day, I said he is a horrible son. 
yaaa me too........infact i liked d show only  bz of krishna's unique charatcer n after that D thakurs...........pratigya as a strong grl..........[dunno she is a strong grl or not]..............Sleepy never appealed me,her manner in which she handles situations don't appeal me at all............i liked krishan bz he has both good n bad triats in his charatce rnot totally good not totally bad.............it  wa sintere4sting to watch wat whd b his next step.....but now hez soo vry pridictable...............SleepyOuchDead  somew how watchig d show still to watch AB..........otherwise show is dead for me...........all bz of cv's ..........Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter411Mili27a_uma

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Iam a fan of KriYa myself , but Iam definitely disappointed with the character , Pratigya these days. I mean , what's up with her ? She is much too biased & stubborn to listen to anyone but herself..Yeah   I agree, Shakti's marriage with Arushi was ill-legal ( as he was already married )..but why isn't she looking at the other side of the coin ? illegal or not , for mercy's sake , it still is a marriage !!  She can't go about breaking it at her or her sister's convenience ! Cause the mistake wasn't  Shakti's here , it was Arushi's. She adamantly got herself into it . Pratigya here , isn't looking at anything but selfishly eyeing her sister's convenience alont. I won't be surprised tommorow,  if Krishna & Komal  stand up against Pratigya for this & ask her to give an account for playing with their brother's life . Komal actually stood up against it & I don't think she was wrong in any way. The mistake here is Arushi's , she deserves to face it . It would rather be Shakti's greatness if he'd set her free tommorow ..& that's the way it should be rather than Arushi shamelessly taking the leap back then & later acting as if she's the innocent one out here &  demanding for freedom from the relationship..No. 

Well anyways , being quite frank here , Iam dis-appointed with Pratigya's insensitive & biased approach. It somehow , didn't go well with me . Just that , doesn't look to me that she's the lead anymore. She's much too immature , impulsive & biased at the moment . Atleast not something , I'd expect from the lead character of the show.

Pratigya is herself , Dear ...she has not changed at least Her core character has not...she is still fanatically devoted to the welfare of her Maika, still worries about them, still has the foot in the mouth syndrome,is still stubborn and short sighted...

Agreed...It is a Marriage ..which would have been accepted had it happened before 1975 , Now it comes under Adulterous relationship,illicit relationship etc..and I agree with you this is not the call of Pratigya , This should be Aarushi's and Shakthi's call ...and If Aarushi wants to end..The minimum courtesy would be to inform the slavering Shakthi about It and rush immediately to all women's police station and seek protection ..Hire a dare devil Lawyer and fight it out ...But Then It does not leave any scope for Pratigya to shine ..does IT [she is the Heroine of this show or so the CV's  inform us ] ?? so she comes in with her battle cry and war paint and takes on the Thakurs with Bhashan and stares and wins !!..

Pratigya has always been insensitive to other's ..But is highly sensitive to her own ilk...Pratigya has not changed  overtly or majorly ...it is Krishna, SS and Shakthi whe have changed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27a_umaMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Iam a fan of KriYa myself , but Iam definitely disappointed with the character , Pratigya these days. I mean , what's up with her ? She is much too biased & stubborn to listen to anyone but herself..Yeah   I agree, Shakti's marriage with Arushi was ill-legal ( as he was already married )..but why isn't she looking at the other side of the coin ? illegal or not , for mercy's sake , it still is a marriage !!  She can't go about breaking it at her or her sister's convenience ! Cause the mistake wasn't  Shakti's here , it was Arushi's. She adamantly got herself into it . Pratigya here , isn't looking at anything but selfishly eyeing her sister's convenience alont. I won't be surprised tommorow,  if Krishna & Komal  stand up against Pratigya for this & ask her to give an account for playing with their brother's life . Komal actually stood up against it & I don't think she was wrong in any way. The mistake here is Arushi's , she deserves to face it . It would rather be Shakti's greatness if he'd set her free tommorow ..& that's the way it should be rather than Arushi shamelessly taking the leap back then & later acting as if she's the innocent one out here &  demanding for freedom from the relationship..No. 

Well anyways , being quite frank here , Iam dis-appointed with Pratigya's insensitive & biased approach. It somehow , didn't go well with me . Just that , doesn't look to me that she's the lead anymore. She's much too immature , impulsive & biased at the moment . Atleast not something , I'd expect from the lead character of the show.

Pratigya is herself , Dear ...she has not changed at least Her core character has not...she is still fanatically devoted to the welfare of her Maika, still worries about them, still has the foot in the mouth syndrome,is still stubborn and short sighted...

Agreed...It is a Marriage ..which would have been accepted had it happened before 1975 , Now it comes under Adulterous relationship,illicit relationship etc..and I agree with you this is not the call of Pratigya , This should be Aarushi's and Shakthi's call ...and If Aarushi wants to end..The minimum courtesy would be to inform the slavering Shakthi about It and rush immediately to all women's police station and seek protection ..Hire a dare devil Lawyer and fight it out ...But Then It does not leave any scope for Pratigya to shine ..does IT [she is the Heroine of this show or so the CV's  inform us ] ?? so she comes in with her battle cry and war paint and takes on the Thakurs with Bhashan and stares and wins !!..

Pratigya has always been insensitive to other's ..But is highly sensitive to her own ilk...Pratigya has not changed  overtly or majorly ...it is Krishna, SS and Shakthi whe have changed

Takur men were the charm of the show. Now they have been reduced to behaving like lunatics while the one who needs to have her examined thoroughly for fooling around with a serious life altering issues like marriage is given a  hug and assured protection for a CRIME conveniently mislabeled a mistake.

It's as if they want to promote Twit to center stage at the expense of every one else even if it means destroying vibrant characters like SS and Krishna in the process.

Prats's baashan to SS on Friday showed her in a clueless dimwit light. Krishna told her to keep mum but she couldn't let Krishna take credit for anything. In she stepped with foot firmly in mouth to announce, "YKW has realized her mistake and she wants to correct it" like the Takurs really give a hoot about her realization or need to correct her crime.  In the end it was Krishna who got shoved by SS.  It 's hard to embrace someone who is this clueless as the smart one who knows it all.

Edited by MERARAI - 09 January 2011 at 8:32am

Mili27

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Takur men were the charm of the show. Now they have been reduced to behaving like lunatics while the one who needs to have her examined thoroughly for fooling around with a serious life altering issues like marriage is given a  hug and assured protection for a CRIME conveniently mislabeled a mistake.

It's as if they want to promote Twit to center stage at the expense of every one else even if it means destroying vibrant characters like SS and Krishna in the process.

Prats's baashan to SS on Friday showed her in a clueless dimwit light. Krishna told her to keep mum but she couldn't let Krishna take credit for anything. In she stepped with foot firmly in mouth to announce, "YKW has realized her mistake and she wants to correct it" like the Takurs really give a hoot about her realization or need to correct her crime.  In the end it was Krishna who got shoved by SS.  It 's hard to embrace someone who is this clueless as the smart one who knows it all.

Not destroying, Mera ...they have completely destroyed SS and Krishna ..

I Know..It is pretty much hard to accept Pratigya as a smart,intelligent contemporary Woman ..What she comes across is as a foolish woman with no malice in her heart who wants to do good for every one but wreaks havoc in everybody's life by her meddling...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27a_umaMERARAI* Unnati *

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Absolutely agree with u Mili.... What was Krishna's character at the beginning of this show and what it is now, are two different things....it is ridiculous to think anyone can change THAT much after getting married after all PRATIGYA DIDN'T.....AngryAngryAngry

The CVs have turned Krishna into Uncle Nitin..... they might as well have married Prats to Uncle Nitin in the first place.....AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index