India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Not pleased

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Iam a fan of KriYa myself , but Iam definitely disappointed with the character , Pratigya these days. I mean , what's up with her ? She is much too biased & stubborn to listen to anyone but herself..Yeah   I agree, Shakti's marriage with Arushi was ill-legal ( as he was already married )..but why isn't she looking at the other side of the coin ? illegal or not , for mercy's sake , it still is a marriage !!  She can't go about breaking it at her or her sister's convenience ! Cause the mistake wasn't  Shakti's here , it was Arushi's. She adamantly got herself into it . Pratigya here , isn't looking at anything but selfishly eyeing her sister's convenience alone. I won't be surprised tommorow,  if Krishna & Komal  stand up against Pratigya for this & ask her to give an account for playing with their brother's life . Komal actually stood up against it & I don't think she was wrong in any way. The mistake here is Arushi's , she deserves to face it . It would rather be Shakti's greatness if he'd set her free tommorow ..& that's the way it should be rather than Arushi shamelessly taking the leap back then & later acting as if she's the innocent one out here &  demanding for freedom from the relationship..No. 

Well anyways , being quite frank here , Iam dis-appointed with Pratigya's insensitive & biased approach. It somehow , didn't go well with me . Just that , doesn't look to me that she's the lead anymore. She's much too immature , impulsive & biased at the moment . Atleast not something , I'd expect from the lead character of the show.

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 January 2011 at 8:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786S-starglitter411Mili27damon_bitemeFilza.a_umaPragati.Tcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hi Unnati,

Regarding the marriage - it is illegal. Buh also in hinduism it is not legal. As a husband can marry another wife if the first cannot conceive. Buh in this case Kesar could concieve and Shaktia destroyed it all himself. So technically Shaktia cannot marry. So this marriage would be illegal under both circumstances.

Regarding Pratigya, I agree with what you are saying - I raised this issue on Monday, then lots of people on the forum agreed and all raised this issue. We have closed that topic regarding her behaviour now. Because a lot of newbies started throwing a pathetic attitude over this, without understanding the situation. So this week, this has been raised by many. Please have a look - An interesting thread to comment in would be by khoolsadhu, called 'Hypocrisy defined'.  This way it will not distrupt the peace of the forum again.

Buh I enjoyed your analysis.

With the cv's showing parents instant forgiving attitude is not health for the young audience, where children can do as they wish and parents will forgive them. So they have not handles this un realistically.
This Issue with Arushi's escape will cause a huge 'toofan' non- the less.
Buh We'll just have to bear it.

Carisma
Big smile

Edited by carisma2 - 09 January 2011 at 7:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter411

glitter411 Senior Member
glitter411
glitter411

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
ie show's title is like dat. prat. is only listening 2 her 'mann ki awaaz' which has no consistency at allWacko. even i think her new look is stylish bt it took away d character's innocense.( it's only ma POV)& also i'm losting ma interest in d show. only connected 2 it b'coz of d forum.

Edited by glitter411 - 09 January 2011 at 7:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45a_umaPristineSoulcarisma2

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Pratigya is not the lead anymore.  Arushi is as she has done wrong and yet she is being made into a victim who made a mistake and by apologising equates to redemption. 

All tracks are based on her and her POV.  The CVs just forgot to inform the audience that they've shifted to Arushi and her life and no other character matters..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter411Mili27a_umacarisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Hmmm... actually I cannot comment about this. The Saxenas including Pratigya Saxena ooops Singh do like being discussed unfavourably.Smile

carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hey unnati.............good to see ur post on forum after long time..............Big smile the show n all it's character are ruined now...............now it's all about arrushi ,her mistakes,n than realising her mistakes.................Angry i'm more feeeling bad d way krishna's characxter has devloped......now a days hez just a puppy whoz folowing pratigya thats al.............not having his own stand.......it's good that hez giving all her support in bad times but there has to be his own stand his own thinking.........i miss that old krishna sooo much...................OuchCry
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Hmmm... actually I cannot comment about this. The Saxenas including Pratigya Saxena ooops Singh do like being discussed unfavourably.Smile
Nice way of putting it.

Mili27

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

yaar ...pratigya is a character which always says oml ! (o my lard!) ...and never says omg!...she worried more about man made law which she always take it as granted to favour her maika and she never care about god ...marriage is just a drama for her...she don't care to keep up the oath taken in front of the god...the holi agni!...hindus believe when marriage takes places angels witness it...marriages are made in heaven!...promises taken in front of god , in front of family ,friends and all other relatives is all fake...i can not believe or tolerate this type of character....girrrrrrrrrAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter411Mili27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index