Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

New Competitor.....!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Guys a new show called MuktiBandhan is coming on colors on 9:30pm slot.......i know dat this slot of colors hv been weak bt we cant underestimate as last time Laagi tujhse lagan had succeded in taking leader ship thank god dat know its on 8:30pm slot.....bt now this show i feel may give a huge competiton to YR and is also starting in January..........rmbr YR also started in 2009 on 12thjan................so i hope they will take some points and higlight Naksh..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuckerPunch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Competitor.....!!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
ummmErmm aree yrkkh ka koi competeter nai h hum yrkkh forum members k lieApprove.. n jab aega tab dekh lenge k age jata h ya naiCool.. btw thnx 4 telling abt new shwLOL

SuckerPunch.

SuckerPunch.

IF-Stunnerz

SuckerPunch.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by shriya_naksh

ummmErmm aree yrkkh ka koi competeter nai h hum yrkkh forum members k lieApprove.. n jab aega tab dekh lenge k age jata h ya naiCool.. btw thnx 4 telling abt new shwLOL
sahi kaha naksh r d bestWink n lets c Star

-.Shriya.-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.