Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

GOTW:You're Banned (Page 7)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

I ban anisha because she is always hallucinating oh god she is only a child! man aaj kal ke bache!
 
I ban ketty coz she is always falling off her chair!

i ban u cuz u r in drem land n u wnt accept tha truth!!!!!!
n also cuz im nt a bacha im 17!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz u r tryin to make kinny a qadee....but makin him fall for 17 yr old gal...hahahahha

i ban u cuz i will neva my make my kinshuk ma queeda
i look very mature 4 my age!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ban u coz u luk mature...hahahahhahaWink

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

i ban u cuz u sayin hes mine makes me extrelly emtrelly happy
tha happeist person on tha world i mean universe
i ban u coz...u r happy...hahahahahahaha
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani


i ban u cuz i should b ein shimla with my gorgoeus kinshuks buh im in cold borin uk!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz...u think UK iz borin...Embarrassed
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

i ban u guys coz i m leavin...have fun...n talk sumthin other den kinny/...plzzzzzzz...

i ban u cuz im missin u alredy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r soooooooooo damn fun
n hw cn i tlk anythin apart 4rm my kinny
lol
i ban u coz u lyk my comapny...hahahahahahhaWink
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22972

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I ban srijee because her DP have sonu nigam but she claim she loves virenLOLWink

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 09 January 2011 at 1:58pm
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

I ban anisha because she is always hallucinating oh god she is only a child! man aaj kal ke bache!
 
I ban ketty coz she is always falling off her chair!

i ban u cuz u r in drem land n u wnt accept tha truth!!!!!!
n also cuz im nt a bacha im 17!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz u r tryin to make kinny a qadee....but makin him fall for 17 yr old gal...hahahahha

i ban u cuz i will neva my make my kinshuk ma queeda
i look very mature 4 my age!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ban u coz u luk mature...hahahahhahaWink

i ban u cuz ur lukin 4 a betta half who should be aweosme like u
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

i ban u cuz u sayin hes mine makes me extrelly emtrelly happy
tha happeist person on tha world i mean universe
i ban u coz...u r happy...hahahahahahaha

i ban u cuz u happy tht im happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani


i ban u cuz i should b ein shimla with my gorgoeus kinshuks buh im in cold borin uk!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz...u think UK iz borin...Embarrassed
i ban u cuz i wish i was with my kinny
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheBlushing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| 1st GOTW 'You're banned because..' ||

2 3

Author: indiandoll89   Replies: 19   Views: 1381

indiandoll89 19 1381 28 October 2010 at 10:09am by P.Kamaljit.Sean

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index