Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

GOTW:You're Banned (Page 6)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

I ban anisha because she is always hallucinating oh god she is only a child! man aaj kal ke bache!
 
I ban ketty coz she is always falling off her chair!

i ban u cuz u r in drem land n u wnt accept tha truth!!!!!!
n also cuz im nt a bacha im 17!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz u r tryin to make kinny a qadee....but makin him fall for 17 yr old gal...hahahahha

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

i ban u cuz u tink tht u hav kinshuk buh in reality i hav my kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehehehe
i ban u coz u ppl r fightin over kinny...hahahah

i ban u cuz im nt fightin over kinny, im showin my right
he is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz aussies wont spare u now...LOLLOL

 
i ban u cuz kinshuk is only mine, nt my fault tht  people wnt accept tha truth
i ban u coz ok he's urs ok...happpy....
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani


i ban u cuz i cn tke my kinshuk away nw!!!!
now tht sanjana isnt here no one to fight with of my right to my kinshuk 
heheheheheh
i ban u coz u should be in shimla now...hahahhaha
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i ban u guys coz i m leavin...have fun...n talk sumthin other den kinny/...plzzzzzzz...
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

I ban anisha because she is always hallucinating oh god she is only a child! man aaj kal ke bache!
 
I ban ketty coz she is always falling off her chair!

i ban u cuz u r in drem land n u wnt accept tha truth!!!!!!
n also cuz im nt a bacha im 17!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz u r tryin to make kinny a qadee....but makin him fall for 17 yr old gal...hahahahha

i ban u cuz i will neva my make my kinshuk ma queeda
i look very mature 4 my age!!!!!!!!!!!!

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

i ban u cuz u tink tht u hav kinshuk buh in reality i hav my kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehehehe
i ban u coz u ppl r fightin over kinny...hahahah

i ban u cuz im nt fightin over kinny, im showin my right
he is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz aussies wont spare u now...LOLLOL

 
i ban u cuz kinshuk is only mine, nt my fault tht  people wnt accept tha truth
i ban u coz ok he's urs ok...happpy....

i ban u cuz u sayin hes mine makes me extrelly emtrelly happy
tha happeist person on tha world i mean universe
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani


i ban u cuz i cn tke my kinshuk away nw!!!!
now tht sanjana isnt here no one to fight with of my right to my kinshuk 
heheheheheh
i ban u coz u should be in shimla now...hahahhaha

i ban u cuz i should b ein shimla with my gorgoeus kinshuks buh im in cold borin uk!!!!!!!!!!!
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

i ban u guys coz i m leavin...have fun...n talk sumthin other den kinny/...plzzzzzzz...

i ban u cuz im missin u alredy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r soooooooooo damn fun
n hw cn i tlk anythin apart 4rm my kinny
lol

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| 1st GOTW 'You're banned because..' ||

2 3

Author: indiandoll89   Replies: 19   Views: 1406

indiandoll89 19 1406 28 October 2010 at 10:09am by P.Kamaljit.Sean

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index