Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

GOTW:You're Banned (Page 51)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

ONLY 10% for other fans!!!!!!!!!! again democracy rules!!!!!!!!!
i ban u coz yyy dont u follow da rules...plz do na...i request u now...
 
i ban u for reminding them about the rules..Big smile
i ban u coz diz comment i wrote more den 5 tyms...today..hahahhaha..even i learnt it by heart now...hahahhha

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i ban u cuz kinshuk IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!
n virne is part of kinshuk, so he belongs to me alos
hehhehehehhehe
i ban u coz do u really think viren iz part of kinny...den all gals should be scared of him...specially me...hahahah
i ban u cuz i emnat to say tht viren is a charcter played by kisnhuk
wich mena stht viren belongs to me
jus cuz kisbhuk plays him doesn t mena tht meri janaan islyk tht
n anda thin viren acts tht way cuz he gt neglected and nneds love
n i will give tht to him
hehehehehehe
oh my god...
i ban u coz u rite hehehehe instead of hahahaha...hahahhahahha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i understand,jaanu i understand!!!!!!
but simply, i ban u again coz u r wasting tym!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u cuz u understand tht kinshuk sirf mei hain
n im nt wastin my time cuz its fun mkain every1 sure tht meri jaan only belongs to me
thnks 4 undersandin
i ban u coz in everycomment u say kinny mera hai..kinny mera hai...doont get fedup..ufff...
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i ban u cuz kinshuk IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!
n virne is part of kinshuk, so he belongs to me alos
hehhehehehhehe
i ban u coz do u really think viren iz part of kinny...den all gals should be scared of him...specially me...hahahah
i ban u cuz i emnat to say tht viren is a charcter played by kisnhuk
wich mena stht viren belongs to me
jus cuz kisbhuk plays him doesn t mena tht meri janaan islyk tht
n anda thin viren acts tht way cuz he gt neglected and nneds love
n i will give tht to him
hehehehehehe
oh my god...
i ban u coz u rite hehehehe instead of hahahaha...hahahhahahha
i abn u cuz i rite both hahahaha and hehehehehehe
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i ban u cause its xavi hernandez b day today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuksirjee

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 877

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i ban u coz u r discussing some hinders bday!!!!!!!!!!
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 3879

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i understand,jaanu i understand!!!!!!
but simply, i ban u again coz u r wasting tym!!!!!!!!!!!
i ban u cuz u understand tht kinshuk sirf mei hain
n im nt wastin my time cuz its fun mkain every1 sure tht meri jaan only belongs to me
thnks 4 undersandin
i ban u coz in everycomment u say kinny mera hai..kinny mera hai...doont get fedup..ufff...
i bna u cuz u cn neva get fed of the truth
n such a beautiful truth as well
hehehehhehehehehehehehdehehe
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

i abn u cuz i rite both hahahaha and hehehehehehe
i ban u coz u rote abn instead of ban...hahahhah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| 1st GOTW 'You're banned because..' ||

2 3

Author: indiandoll89   Replies: 19   Views: 1382

indiandoll89 19 1382 28 October 2010 at 10:09am by P.Kamaljit.Sean

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index