Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

GOTW:You're Banned (Page 32)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

i ban u cause thats nice..i don;t that much time for serials...but for iccha i have time time and time...
i ban u coz u r soooo much in luv wid iccha...hahahahahha

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by Jesmina

Sirjee..i ban u..cuz u stole the game idea:PLOL
i ban u coz i m very bad stealer....but stole diz game successfully...hahahahha
 
I ban u cuz its good to see u backBig smile
i ban u coz welcome to CCBM forum...Wink
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by xavivilla

i ban u cause thats nice..i don;t that much time for serials...but for iccha i have time time and time...
i ban u coz u r soooo much in luv wid iccha...hahahahahha
 
i ban u cause i know..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..wat should i do? well i suppose to marry a spanish girl as per my family but iccha...come to spain..
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

LOLLOL
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by xavivilla

i ban u cause thats nice..i don;t that much time for serials...but for iccha i have time time and time...
i ban u coz u r soooo much in luv wid iccha...hahahahahha
 
i ban u cause i know..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..wat should i do? well i suppose to marry a spanish girl as per my family but iccha...come to spain..
i ban u coz i feel jealous...hahahhha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by xavivilla

LOLLOL
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by xavivilla

i ban u cause thats nice..i don;t that much time for serials...but for iccha i have time time and time...
i ban u coz u r soooo much in luv wid iccha...hahahahahha
 
i ban u cause i know..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..wat should i do? well i suppose to marry a spanish girl as per my family but iccha...come to spain..
i ban u coz i feel jealous...hahahhha
 
i ban u cause r u jealous of me or her???LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

 
i ban u cause r u jealous of me or her???LOLLOL
i ban u coz of her....yy would i be jealous of u...i m not L...hahaaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by xavivilla

 
i ban u cause r u jealous of me or her???LOLLOL
i ban u coz of her....yy would i be jealous of u...i m not L...hahaaha
 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL LLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
i ban u cause don;t be jealous..iccha is just so cute..i'm sure ur too..LOL
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL LLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
i ban u cause don;t be jealous..iccha is just so cute..i'm sure ur too..LOL
i ban u coz...its ok now...CryWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| 1st GOTW 'You're banned because..' ||

2 3

Author: indiandoll89   Replies: 19   Views: 1381

indiandoll89 19 1381 28 October 2010 at 10:09am by P.Kamaljit.Sean

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index