Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by xavivilla

i ban u cause soorry....i will do it after...forgive me already..pls

okay okay dude chill yaar LOLWink soooooooo sweet i forgive ya yaar  Hug

i ban u cause u broke the rule.....UR WELCOME..so hows everything for u going?

sorry yaar you know how i am right? LOL hows everything? well let me see i fell from stairs ,got a high fever with a bad sore throat and almost got teased by a boy yesterday other than that i'm great!!! *note the sarcasm* LOL awww actually no prob i'm fine thnx for asking hun

LOL LOL 
I ban u cause a boy teased u ..lol
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
don't be like that and yeah he did i hate boys like those kind i was at a check up for my flu and i was sitting alone in waiting room and a guy tried to flirt with me but thank God my dad came and the boy stopped and ran away after seeing my rough and tough looking Dad .......LOL

i ban u cause good thing ur dad came...lol...flirting here is not common..u have girlfriends that can beat u up if a guy does that..lol LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i ban u coz can u beat this guy's hotness!!!!!!!!
Kinshuk Mahajan As Viren Sood
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

sorry yaar you know how i am right? LOL hows everything? well let me see i fell from stairs ,got a high fever with a bad sore throat and almost got teased by a boy yesterday other than that i'm great!!! *note the sarcasm* LOL awww actually no prob i'm fine thnx for asking hun

LOL LOL 
don't be like that and yeah he did i hate boys like those kind i was at a check up for my flu and i was sitting alone in waiting room and a guy tried to flirt with me but thank God my dad came and the boy stopped and ran away after seeing my rough and tough looking Dad .......LOL

i ban u cause good thing ur dad came...lol...flirting here is not common..u have girlfriends that can beat u up if a guy does that..lol LOLLOL
 i ban u cuz dude i was breathing a sigh of relief i'm not used to that it was the first time in my life and i was even feeling tears in my eyes what can i do i'm sensative about these things u see i never had a bf ever in my life. Over here some ppl have bf/gf but i don't like most girls....boys?? boys will be boysLOL

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i ban u cause u wanna see his lool a like huh
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i ban u Di ur soo cuteLOL bringing Jiju in everything

Edited by MewPrincess - 02 February 2011 at 1:03pm
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL 

i ban u cuz dude i was breathing a sigh of relief i'm not used to that it was the first time in my life and i was even feeling tears in my eyes what can i do i'm sensative about these things u see i never had a bf ever in my life. Over here some ppl have bf/gf but i don't like most girls....boys?? boys will be boysLOL

i ban u cause at least ur good now..... don't shred tears now  girl..its okay...u don;t have friends then...i mostly have all guysss no GF yet...but a possible girl in spain..

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL 

i ban u cause at least ur good now..... don't shred tears now  girl..its okay...u don;t have friends then...i mostly have all guysss no GF yet...but a possible girl in spain..
yeah i shouldn't cry.I have friends but i never had a BF you know i don't these relationships are true and to be honest i hate such kind off relationships. So who is this girl u like in Spain?

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
i ban u cause she my childhood relative...my parents like her so i might as welll get marrid with her.. i'm already 23..

Paramore

Go to top