Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

GOTW:You're Banned (Page 103)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Joined: 24 November 2009
Posts: 4274

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i ban u cuz i'm a big fan of Ali Zafar

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 395

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by MewPrincess

i ban u guys cuz he not only resembled Kinny jija (his walk and way of talking and behaving resembled Kinny Jija badly) his eyes and features resembled Mohit Sehgal and his complexion ,voice and walking resembled Ali Zafar idk why but even when i was hurt badly i was totally watching him waiting to see if he resembles others as well....hahaha

thnx Nirju Di i am taking rest


LOL Thatz too funny.... What he said when u called him kinny....

I ban u becoz, i can't control my laugh LOL

he didn't say anything but said slightly what? but i didn't reply i was busy turning red as a tomato i even wanted to call him Ali Zafar and Mohit but i didn't LOL  and yaar after my check up i felt better the pain was much less then so i was listening to his Voice it was soo dreamy like Ali Zafar which is funny cuz both are AliLOL i even wanted to advise him to take singing as a profession
one more thing which matches Ali his body physique so you all can guess he looked kinda cute



I ban u becoz, i think atlast u found ur dream man mew.... LOL
I'm just kidding.... Hope u won't b mad at me...


Edited by nirjuu - 31 January 2011 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 877

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i ban u coz mew is gonna be a maharshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Joined: 24 November 2009
Posts: 4274

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by MewPrincess

i ban u guys cuz he not only resembled Kinny jija (his walk and way of talking and behaving resembled Kinny Jija badly) his eyes and features resembled Mohit Sehgal and his complexion ,voice and walking resembled Ali Zafar idk why but even when i was hurt badly i was totally watching him waiting to see if he resembles others as well....hahaha

thnx Nirju Di i am taking rest


LOL Thatz too funny.... What he said when u called him kinny....

I ban u becoz, i can't control my laugh LOL

he didn't say anything but said slightly what? but i didn't reply i was busy turning red as a tomato i even wanted to call him Ali Zafar and Mohit but i didn't LOL  and yaar after my check up i felt better the pain was much less then so i was listening to his Voice it was soo dreamy like Ali Zafar which is funny cuz both are AliLOL i even wanted to advise him to take singing as a profession
one more thing which matches Ali his body physique so you all can guess he looked kinda cute



I ban u becoz, i think atlast u found ur dream man mew.... LOL

i ban u cuz i don't like him he was kind and all and he was very very cute but i don't think i'm ready for love i'm 13!! and i think he is 20 once Phappo told me that he is very responsible and acts grown up of his age 
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Joined: 24 November 2009
Posts: 4274

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i ban u coz mew is gonna be a maharshi

i ban u cuz whats that?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 877

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i ban u coz maharshi means the person who will not marry and meditate!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 395

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess


i ban u cuz i don't like him he was kind and all and he was very very cute but i don't think i'm ready for love i'm 13!! and i think he is 20 once Phappo told me that he is very responsible and acts grown up of his age 


I ban becoz, i support ur decision lil sister.... U've taken a very good decision.... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Joined: 24 November 2009
Posts: 4274

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i ban u cuz that might be true i hate mariages i likes others weddings but heck no not mine i can't leave my parents never ever ever!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| 1st GOTW 'You're banned because..' ||

2 3

Author: indiandoll89   Replies: 19   Views: 1383

indiandoll89 19 1383 28 October 2010 at 10:09am by P.Kamaljit.Sean

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index