GOTW:You're Banned - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nirjuu

I ban u becoz, i think atlast u found ur dream man mew.... πŸ˜†

i ban u cuz i don't like him he was kind and all and he was very very cute but i don't think i'm ready for love i'm 13!! and i think he is 20 once Phappo told me that he is very responsible and acts grown up of his age 
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i ban u coz mew is gonna be a maharshi

i ban u cuz whats that?πŸ˜•
i ban u coz maharshi means the person who will not marry and meditate!!!!!!!
Originally posted by MewPrincess

i ban u cuz i don't like him he was kind and all and he was very very cute but i don't think i'm ready for love i'm 13!! and i think he is 20 once Phappo told me that he is very responsible and acts grown up of his age 

I ban becoz, i support ur decision lil sister.... U've taken a very good decision.... πŸ‘
i ban u cuz that might be true i hate mariages i likes others weddings but heck no not mine i can't leave my parents never ever ever!

I ban becoz, i support ur decision lil sister.... U've taken a very good decision.... πŸ‘

thnx Di if he is made for me then i might fall for him but later on in life and di's its only the first meeting so how can any one love anyone that earlyπŸ˜†

I ban u becoz, i think atlast u found ur dream man mew.... πŸ˜†
I'm just kidding.... Hope u won't b mad at me...

i ban u cuz i can't be mad at u cuz i luv ya Di πŸ€—
but anyway you sounded like my cousis they were the same way lol and tthey were saying that he is my bf so my point is i don't mind such things actually i enjoy them since its comman in my school ROFL  its like a joke i don't take it seriously

i ban u cuz i love my Di's
Originally posted by MewPrincess

i ban u cuz that might be true i hate mariages i likes others weddings but heck no not mine i can't leave my parents never ever ever!

I ban u becoz, u r soo sweet mew.... 😊
i ban u cuz your the sweetest Di and wait one second Saniha Di now has a crush on Kinny Jija and she once said she previously crushed on Ali Zafar maybe we can recommend him to her? πŸ€£