Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ragini's SMILE (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kris_patel125

ya i agree its not going to be monday, definetly tues b/c they will stretch the convo b/w BM/ dadaji/ suhana, and the other parts that can be put into 10 mins, they will make it a whole episode so the entire confession is def not monday,but tues

Its probably going to be coming towards the end of Tuesday's show but we'll get the full scene on Wednesday..I think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

ya i agree its not going to be monday, definetly tues b/c they will stretch the convo b/w BM/ dadaji/ suhana, and the other parts that can be put into 10 mins, they will make it a whole episode so the entire confession is def not monday,but tues

Its probably going to be coming towards the end of Tuesday's show but we'll get the full scene on Wednesday..I think.

Bilkul Theek prediction Sheemu!!! ladoo mangwaloo for last 2 sec of Tuesday " MAIN ISHAAN SAY PYAR KARTI HOON" dhan dhan, finish , precap " Tum wada KAro Ab dobara Janay ke baat nahi karogee..." Infact we might get the precap on Monday as well of " MAi Ishaan Say Pyaar Karti Hoon " or " Mai Ghar Chod Kar Kahin NAhi Jaongee Dad, yeh Meera Ghar Hai"

Edited by venture - 09 January 2011 at 3:18pm
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Bilkul Theek prediction Sheemu!!! ladoo mangwaloo for last 2 sec of Tuesday " MAIN ISHAAN SAY PYAR KARTI HOON" dhan dhan, finish , precap " Tum wada KAro Ab dobara Janay ke baat nahi karogee..." Infact we might get the precap on Monday as well of " MAi Ishaan Say Pyaar Karti Hoon " or " Mai Ghar Chod Kar Kahin NAhi Jaongee Dad, yeh Meera Ghar Hai"

Well I hope it does come on Wednesday the latest. BUT I REALLY WANT them to show a personal scene between Sushaan, discussing their feelings without anyone around them before the family finds out.

Go to top