Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta's Interview transcipt.. on Headlines Today.

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Ok so there it goes --

( R :- Reporter...... S :- Shweta )

R: Congratulations.. For winning Big Boss 4.. Embarrassed

S: Thankie thanks a lotEmbarrassed

R: And did you realize that you're the first female winner of Big BossBig smile

S: Oh yeah..Embarrassed I had no idea that I was gonna winEmbarrassed Thanks to my fanz and audience they have showered so much love on me..Embarrassed

R: What you gonna do with the prize money..

S: Of course it will be for my daughter.. And her future..

R: So.. Many housemates thought that you're diplomatic and all.. What do you have to say abt this..

S: ( Confused and flat face ROFL ).. So tell me do YOU also think that I am diplomatic?Confused

R: Ummm.. Yeah.. SlightlyEmbarrassed

S: Ouch Ok fine.. But I am not diplomatic at all.. if there are two persons and I am asked to name the worse one amongst those two..and if I find both of them good persons, I can NEVER name one.. Rather I would really say that both are good.. Now if that's what you think is Diplomacy, then let it be.. Because 1 or 2 interviews aint gonna change people's perception either.. They have seen me for long 3 monthsEmbarrassed And I am happy that I am diplomatic and not BadtameezTongue

R: Awww now that's a sweet one.. I got your point.. So after Kasautii, you have participated in various reality shows.. Yeh hai Jalwa, Nach Baliye and 1 2 ka 4.. But this.. you can call your second best stint.. Second huge success after KZK.. Excited?

S: Oh yes absolutelyEmbarrassed I never thought that I would come across as winner.. In fact I thought I would stay 1 or 2 months, and that's it.. But .. This is the biggest reality show and I won itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Cant believeEmbarrassed .. And I always knew that people love me as Prerna.. But I am glad that they ALSO liked me as Shweta... I donno what they loved so much in me that they decided to make me a winner.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aisa kya dekh liya unn logoneEmbarrassed I am touchedEmbarrassed Thankie allEmbarrassed

R: So what you have to say abt Dolly.. She targeted you throughout..Ouch Any personal problems and all?

S: I really donno.. You have to ask her.. Because when she first entered the house, I was like ok k.. but on the very second day, she targeted and insulted me in such bad way.. I thought Big Boss sent her to target me this way.. And I was very upset that how can BB do this.. But then after I talkd to BB, Big Boss said you gotta deal with it.. It's your test.. And I tried to follow what he said.. But it went out of hand and she abused me badly again.. And then you know she was thrown out.. Even inmates kept asking if she has anything personal with me or not.. I kept asking if they know anything as such then plz lemme know.. Because before this, we had tiff only because of.. you know RajaSmile.. And I didnt even meet her.. It was all through press and all.. Donno .. Just few mins back, saw her giving an interview where Dolly was asked if I deserve to win.. She said to the reporter that you should know better.. Now I think she's right.. Audience knows it better.. And I wonTongue

R: Yes.. Loved you.. Ok now time for some fun.. U have to answer 2/3 questions.. Fun roundEmbarrassed

S: ( Makes faces ROFL )..

R: So one person.. You think who deserved to win.. And why ..

S: Seema.. Because she needed the money more than I didEmbarrassed

R: Ok.. One person, whom you would call Dramebaaz ..

S: Veena MalikLOL..

R: Oh now THAT is a truthful answerLOL So what you think abt her.. And her and Ashmit.. Was there really something going on btwn themLOL..

S: Ummm I really dont care.. Actually inside the house, they seemed to be 'More than friends'.. But then I asked them once, that they would really like to continue their affair outside the house or not.. But they said it's just friendship.. So I never asked them anything after that.. If it's just friendship then let it be.. Mujhe kyaTongue It's her life.. And if they told me they are friends, then I believe that... I dont like to interfere in others' personal lives.. And I dont like others to interfere in MY personal life eitherSmile.. As long as Veena doesnt eye MY boyfriend or husband, I really dont careLOL.. She has her own lifeLOL

R: OH wow ! That is really amazing answer Shweta I trust you on thatLOL Thankie for being with us..

S: Ok so now tell me do you really think I am diplomatic?AngryLOL

R: Oh no no.. Not anymoreLOL You say what u feel and that's trueBig smile..

S: Thankie !LOL

R: Congo once again..

EndsLOL

Edited by prerna4rishav - 09 January 2011 at 5:54am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanSonam.BLuv-Shonitroseflower_07cupid-struckhidepinky no1HaHaHeHe-HuppMeehak.romiosugar1shyams

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wow.......such a lovely interview Embarrassed.........Awwwwwwwwww i loved all her answers Heart........plzzz share the link if you can Wink.....Btw is she still in Lonavla or has come back to Mumbai.........thanks for sharing this lovely interview Guddi.......Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

Sonam.B IF-Dazzler
Sonam.B
Sonam.B

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
nice interview...she sounds really excited wid her win and shud b too..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanpinky no1romiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Lovely answers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
   she answered  correctly.
 thankie guddi... , now i m  waiting to hear some infos regarding her party....

roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
very nice interview nd shweta'interview is being shown live on aaj tak

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Thank u sooo soo soooooooooooooooooo much 4 sharing da interview guddie..!!!Tongue

Thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much..!!!HugHugHug

Simply loved da answers of Shweta...!!!Day Dreaming

Speciall dis 1..LOL Just few mins back, saw her giving an interview where Dolly was asked if I deserve to win.. She  said to the reporter that you should know better.. Now I think she's right.. Audience knows it better.. And I wonTongue
ROFLROFLROFL

Marz_Mahira_fanpinky no1romiosugar1prerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Guddu for the transcript of her interview Hug

Love her answerers Thumbs Up

Well done Shweta darling Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanFaraan92prerna4rishav