India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Prem met an accident...:(

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I really hope that its a dream and if its real then it's a minor one...after what krishna did to nandini he is now after prem's life?? OMG Dr K. needs to know the truth of krishna so to save prem n prapti's life. This all happened becoz of govind, if he had punished krishna the time he raped nandu he would have never had the courage to do all this now

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
No, I would prefer it is not a dream again and at the same time Prem has just met with a minor accident only. This way, Nandini will get grounds to speak up about the secret as well as Govind actually harassing her!!! Angry
kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
If this accident is true....then this track will be confusing..telling u the truth i hate and sick and tired with this accident,amnesia things in the soaps these daysAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index