Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena wants to be 'India ki bahu' - Article

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Veena Malik wants to be 'India ki bahu'

Pakistani actress Veena Malik is busy rehearsing in India for the grand finale of a reality show, and hasn't still gone back to Pakistan. In-between her dance sessions, she gets chatty with TOI on her wedding plans and her fascination for Indian men...

'India ki Bahu!'
The lady, who was unabashedly snuggling up to her 'close friend' Ashmit Patel in a reality show, and even smooched him without any inhibitions, says, "Mujhe ab rishta chahiye. I feel Indian men are wow! They are very good-looking and intelligent, and it would be an honour and pleasure to become India ki bahu!" Since she has visa clearance for some more days, would she care to find her "special man" in India, or try to meet Ashmit on a more intimate level? "I'll surely meet him and let's see where it goes from there! I want a man who is sensitive, caring and respects me," says she.

Shoe off lady!
Looking at the way she refused to get off those pointed heels in the reality show, it's clear that Veena is besotted with her shoes. Rag her that she's going the Imelda Marcos way, and pat comes the rejoinder: "Imelda had 3000 pairs of shoes in all, and I've over 500 already! Trust me, I will beat her soon! I have shoes in every colour imaginable and I'm still panting for more! In fact, I've picked up some shoes in India too!"

Rakhi RIOT!
Since the lady has happily been tagged as 'the Rakhi Sawant of Pakistan' by the media in India as well as Pakistan, does that simile irritate her a bit? Veena replies with complete nonchalance: "I've not met her or interacted with her, so I can't comment on that. Moreover, I can't please everybody, so I'd rather make myself happy and be my own gal!"

Filmi chakkar
After coming out of the celebrity house, has she got some films or TV offers in India? "Before I entered the reality show, I was offered a film called Bombay Touch and yet another untitled film, which I didn't approve of. There have been enquiries from producers, but I'm busy rehearsing for the Friday Finale of the reality show. Since I don't have an India number, I'll take a call on this issue when I go back to Pakistan. Then my manager will get in touch with the producers and I will choose carefully," says she before saying 'hasta la vista'.

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
so what's wrong with

sania mirza is the bahu of pakistan

she also has exposed herself many times during her tennis games etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
pakistan main men ki kammi hai kya bhai?
uffff
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
He's not really worried about being maligned he's pretty besharam that way!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top