Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Suspence in UT, wat do U think is going to happen?

Poll Question: wat do think is going to happen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [17.24%]
2 [6.90%]
1 [3.45%]
21 [72.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hi friends... now that many articles r comming down regarding the future track of uttaran,, what do u think is going to happen next????

well according to me i think veer will expose tappu in front of everyone and later on her pregnancy might be real and this time no one would believe her,,, she will once again be against nani as the plan of fake pregnancy was nani's and because of that no one is believing her this time... and in the meaan time her ichcha is also pregnant and hence all the selfish b-toons start loving her again...Big smile.. so my vote goes for the fourth one

wat do u think??????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609PavaniShinyshivani9

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

hi friends... now that many articles r comming down regarding the future track of uttaran,, what do u think is going to happen next????

well according to me i think veer will expose tappu in front of everyone and later on her pregnancy might be real and this time no one would believe her,,, she will once again be against nani as the plan of fake pregnancy was nani's and because of that no one is believing her this time... and in the meaan time her ichcha is also pregnant and hence all the selfish b-toons start loving her again...Big smile.. so my vote goes for the fourth one

wat do u think??????
well if what u saying happens i will b happy ..at least ..no more questions on her character wud b taken Big smile...kyunki ..agar pehle pata chal jaaye and she wud remain the house ..the chances of her being preggy with raghu's child ..gets brighter ...Angry as finally it has to b veecha and they have to separate tappu from her ...Angryor pehle hi agar its veer's child ..toh only possible way of separating her from veecha wud b ..tappu herself ..saying she never loved veer or something like that ..which is even more worse Angry so this track shud b gud ...Big smile
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
4th optionBig smileTaps exposed again by VeerStarPushed outta both the houses with her mentor......Meets Raghu....Realises she's indeed pregnant.....(Miracle must sayStern Smile).....Ichcha would have become preggy ....Taps comes to inform ......No one believes....Then a leap.....Sleepy

Edited by divy609 - 09 January 2011 at 7:20am
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Well, I think , wish & hope Smile the 4th one is going to happen.......poor taps will get caught in the spiderweb of her own lies....Veer will throw her out........and later taps to find out that she is pregnant..Smile....and no taps for next 2 weeks.....Veecha to go on a honeymoon...Smile..and on return Iccha declares her pregnancy...and mai , daddaji accept her....and she gets showered with everyone's love....Smile...I'm so happy...thanks to bookamark who made my day..Smile

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

3rd optionBig smileTaps exposed again by VeerStarPushed outta both the houses with her mentor......Meets Raghu....Realises she's indeed pregnant.....(Miracle must sayStern Smile).....Ichcha would have become preggy ....Taps comes to inform ......No one believes....Then a leap.....Sleepy

you mean 4th option, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

I just want Veer to expose Taps fake pregnancy......and Ichcha gets her rightful place in the Bundela household...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeshivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I just want Veer to expose Taps fake pregnancy......and Ichcha gets her rightful place in the Bundela household...

Very well said...precise & to the point..Smile

cjs369

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

yes but i wish iccha veer gives attitude 2 mai and daddaji nowCool,
i just wish veecha go 4 their honeymoon

shivani9

Go to top