Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Wish our new Goldie...Himanshu!!! (Page 2)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Thank you shwets...it has been a golden journey in this forum so far with our all the golden valued SGPians ....i am very grateful to you and all other SGPians for their bonding with me and for greeting me in such a way....I am very happy to become goldie i.e. Mr. Gold nowWink see lot of happenings these days in SGP and in forum too...sheema di became goldie and me too back to back and day of departure of Miss Gold(sona) is also not too farLOLLOL

Thanks to ALLSmileSmile

dekha himanshu sach bahar aahi gaya...............ab pata chala ku tum Ms Gold per itne fida rahte ho............hmmmmmmmmmmWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18infinity00iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Sinha18

Thank you shwets...it has been a golden journey in this forum so far with our all the golden valued SGPians ....i am very grateful to you and all other SGPians for their bonding with me and for greeting me in such a way....I am very happy to become goldie i.e. Mr. Gold nowWink see lot of happenings these days in SGP and in forum too...sheema di became goldie and me too back to back and day of departure of Miss Gold(sona) is also not too farLOLLOL

Thanks to ALLSmileSmile

dekha himanshu sach bahar aahi gaya...............ab pata chala ku tum Ms Gold per itne fida rahte ho............hmmmmmmmmmmWink

Mujhay to paaka pakka shuk hai kay Himanshu ke waja say Ms Goldie abhi tak India mai hain , ho ho  wink winkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshehreen

Congrats Himanchu bhaiya!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile Party You are soo sweet and a great great poet!!..ClapClapClap ..Your replies on various topics were sooo awesome!!! and it was sooo great for me to have you as my partner on ~SGP CARNIVAL~ Hug You have helped me sooo much!!!! and you have always been soo kind to me ..YOU are definitely one of the best members on SGP forum mr. Goldie Wink ...You rock!!!! PartyDancingDay Dreaming
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Thanks gudiyaa!! I will always remember SGP carnival as there i found my sweet and cute little sister shehreenSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 09 January 2011 at 8:17pm
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Congrats Himanshu, really enjoy your sensible comments and really beautiful poetry . Keep us entrertained always.

Thanks Dii.....you are always so kind of me...and as far as poetry is concern...i am always just a Shagird of you and Laxmi diiSmile
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Congrats Himanshu...!!!! It is really fun to read your views ...Keep writing more .  Congratulations ones again . Party
    Well as for being Mr. Gold is fine as long as u don't like Ms.  Gold....LOL

Thanks netri...it is our pleasure that we got sincere member like you who are very kind in praising others...thanks a lot...i always liked your commentsSmile
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Can i ask wats goldie????????????As i m new, i dont know whats that...........and then i can wish himanshuLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubas

Can i ask wats goldie????????????As i m new, i dont know whats that...........and then i can wish himanshuLOL

goldie is one who has completed 1000 posts....
SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Heartiest Congratulations to my dearest bhaiyya
I am sorry bhaiyya...
I am sooo late...
But actually, didnt visit the forums...
so, kaan pakadke maafi maang rahi hoon...
I am sorry
forgive me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Go to top