India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

TAPASYA WILL BE KICKED OUT (Page 7)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I so hope this happens....Veer and Ichcha....Taps can have that long haired Rathod guy!!!

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by cjs369

I dont understand what everyone is feeling so relaxed about... the pregnancy is going to be real that means tomoro there will be a veeya baby which will always stick out like a sore thumb in our  VeeCha's life...OuchCry
charu let me ask u, when that unfortunate night happened,
we knew taps would get preggies with veers child, we had acepted this fact then only.
if the kid is not veers, its an added bonus 4 us, even if its veer, there is no prob in veecha relation,
iccha this time is determined and not gonna leave veer, we r going 2 see tapni humiliation ,
and that kid if its indeed veers will be so ashamed of his mother when he will come 2 know abt her deeds,
so end result, tappu will lose everything Big smile

Ya... u are right...but still cant digest the fact that taps will have Veer's baby... CryAngry
hope what u say turns true n the baby hates taps n considers Ichcha its mother... that wud be the final slap on Taps face ...when her kid also loves Ichcha more than her...

Edited by cjs369 - 09 January 2011 at 12:02pm
newkq Senior Member
newkq
newkq

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
aiyoo...so taps reveals she was faking it to veer and will be thrown out of the house. She will later realize she is really pregnant..........and guess what will happen...the mahaan ichaa mata will bring her back home saying tappu veer ke bache ke maa banney walli h

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

Tapeyga Senior Member
Tapeyga
Tapeyga

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookamark

as per sources confidential

tapasya is gonna be thrown out of bundela house along with nani

Veer will accompany her to the doc,, but this foolish lady unaware of the real pregnancy tells veer that she faked the pregnancy... the result will be veer humiliating , insulting and kicking taps out of his house

tapasya unaware of her real pregnancy.. felt that if doc reveals that she is not pregnant ,, veer will hate her more, rather she herself admit to veer tha she faked pregnancy// this funny and foolish lady will be again  badly insulted and thrown out

after a week or so .. taps is gonna surely repent LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLas the news of her real pregnancy will come to light

This time no one is gonna trust her including Jogi... nani and taps crying over their self committed mistake for which both of them had to pay a huge price

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
But how can Tapasya have Veers kidCry....That is a shame to Veer that on that night when he was definitely not in his senses he infact had it with Tapasya...Veer is the hero...woh aisi ek raat ka shikaar kaise ho sakta hai????they shudnt show this crap....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

I dont understand what everyone is feeling so relaxed about... the pregnancy is going to be real that means tomoro there will be a veeya baby which will always stick out like a sore thumb in our  VeeCha's life...OuchCry
charu let me ask u, when that unfortunate night happened,
we knew taps would get preggies with veers child, we had acepted this fact then only.
if the kid is not veers, its an added bonus 4 us, even if its veer, there is no prob in veecha relation,
iccha this time is determined and not gonna leave veer, we r going 2 see tapni humiliation ,
and that kid if its indeed veers will be so ashamed of his mother when he will come 2 know abt her deeds,
so end result, tappu will lose everything Big smile

Ya... u are right...but still cant digest the fact that taps will have Veer's baby... CryAngry
hope what u say turns true n the baby hates taps n considers Ichcha its mother... that wud be the final slap on Taps face ...when her kid also loves Ichcha more than her...
its hard, but lets wait, i am still hopeful it will be raghus kid,
if logic and common sense is followed, i believe its too late 2 show it as veers child,
but then this is uttaran, yahaan kuch bhi ho sakta hain,but as i said it will be the biggest blooper in the history of uttaran,
even normal audiences will recognise this,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

But how can Tapasya have Veers kidCry....That is a shame to Veer that on that night when he was definitely not in his senses he infact had it with Tapasya...Veer is the hero...woh aisi ek raat ka shikaar kaise ho sakta hai????they shudnt show this crap....

I hope for once the CVs have some sympathy for the VeeCha fans and keep the pregnancy a fake one... we dont want any Vee...Ya baby...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

shiwani2002sg Groupbie
shiwani2002sg
shiwani2002sg

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
well , i dont think taps is actually pregnant  and will deliver baby because, actress like Rashmi would never like to act as mother or she would show her moves and beautiful dresses etc etc and will never opt for role in which she is changing baby nepies and all

Go to top