divy609
divy609

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by rashi85

Originally posted by ankit_34

well if this is true ..m happy ..Big smile
atleast tappu tried to improve .Big smile.she was seen uncomfortable in lying in past few episodes..
and was shown real scared of loosing veer ...and veer aur gussa na ho jaaye ..may b us wajah se she said the truth ..i find this story better ..Big smile
thanks dude Big smileWink atleast this gives us hope that when it happens its only veer's kid ..Big smile 
bhai mere isme kaisa improvement,
and she wont improve in future, bet lagaale, she is going 2 get more evil

i hope she improves..i realy doubt..she spoke the truth coz she knws if veer finds out band baj gayee...atleast say the truth may be it will b  better!!!!

@ankit...how did she expect2 get veer neway???she cn never get his love..the cvs have 2 change her character......now i feel bad for tapasya really actually feel pity for her..a woman going so low makes us all women here look cheap!!!never cry or beg a guy for love!!!
she will speak the truth coz that will be the last option 4 her.
agar improvement hota toh she should have told this much earlier.

Agar improvement hota toh She shouldn't have lied at all and tried  ways by which Veer would have thought O she must be changed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

i hope divya is der atleast she shud get her senses back!!!!

Yeah Divya shud be there !!!Very important LOL
Will we get a spl. epi ??

anyways...what difference does it make...she will just show some shocked expressions, thats all...
I wud be most interested to see mai's reaction....and I hope all this happens before they even go to doc. in b house itself...and then Veer calls up Jogi & invites him for the movie.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15LimitLessFan

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

thanks a lot for the news dear book mark

now got some relaxation

from morning my head was spinning with different stories

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

i don wnat special episode none of them favour us..except one where her entire truth ws exposed...... aftr 1 full yr!!!LOL
Think we won't get also ....By max Taps spills her beans to Veer 2morrow....and then we have 3 more days to go.....I want a spl. for an other show but these guyzzz always favour Uttaran Angry
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

i don wnat special episode none of them favour us..except one where her entire truth ws exposed...... aftr 1 full yr!!!LOL
Think we won't get also ....By max Taps spills her beans to Veer 2morrow....and then we have 3 more days to go.....I want a spl. for an other show but these guyzzz always favour Uttaran Angry

yeah, we dont need a special on taps exposure....but a special on Veecha honeymoon..Smile
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
not tommorow divya
they r showing the promos for tuesday
veer accompanying taps to doctor
then may be wednesday or thursday she will tell the truth to veer

but after kicking her out if veer gets the real reports

then wht

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

atleast tappu tried to improve .Big smile.she was seen uncomfortable in lying in past few episodes..
and was shown real scared of loosing veer ...and veer aur gussa na ho jaaye ..may b us wajah se she said the truth ..i find this story better ..Big smile
thanks dude Big smileWink atleast this gives us hope that when it happens its only veer's kid ..Big smile 

i hope she improves..i realy doubt..she spoke the truth coz she knws if veer finds out band baj gayee...atleast say the truth may be it will b  better!!!!

@ankit...how did she expect2 get veer neway???she cn never get his love..the cvs have 2 change her character......now i feel bad for tapasya really actually feel pity for her..a woman going so low makes us all women here look cheap!!!never cry or beg a guy for love!!!

bhai jab jaage tabhi savera Big smile
aur improvement  kaise  nahi she cud always ..gone for plotting and planning and somehow coming out of this ..but atleast this time she is not even trying for that Big smile

my dear if she wud have once said also nahi abhi yeh sab nahi i dont want 2 lie n blah blah i wud think may be she is improving..but she is sayin the truth coz she knws she will gt caught!! but neway u guys don believe if she crazks the dialogue tooWink

but lets see since u knw frm day 1 m hearing..she will change when...she will change when...she will change wen...........is when ke chakkar mein poori story kahatm ho gayi!!!LOL

Edited by rashi85 - 09 January 2011 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

bhai jab jaage tabhi savera Big smile
aur improvement  kaise  nahi she cud always ..gone for plotting and planning and somehow coming out of this ..but atleast this time she is not even trying for that Big smile

my dear if she wud have once said also nahi abhi yeh sab nahi i dont want 2 lie n blah blah i wud think may be she is improving..but she is sayin the truth coz she knws she will gt caught!! but neway u guys don believe if she crazks the dialogue tooWink

but lets see since u knw frm day 1 m hearing..she will change when...she will change when...she will change wen...........is when ke chakkar mein poori story kahatm ho gayi!!!LOL
keh toh raha hoon jab jaage tabhi savera Big smile
she favoured truth not because she was scared of getting caught its because she is fed up of all these ..as it was clearly shown in last episode .....this is what makes me think that she is improved ..baki toh ram hi rakhe LOLLOL

Go to top