Uttaran
Uttaran

TAPASYA WILL BE KICKED OUT (Page 12)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Members, what is the worst that can happen

1. Veer will find out the Tapasya is really pregnant.........all that will happen is that he will feel that since she is not worth trusting he had to check it out for himself. Life will continue as normal with Veer ignoring Tapasya and loving Ichcha.........

2. If she is having Veer's child then that is already known to all.........the situation will go on and on till Ichcha also gets pregnant. Then Mai will not know what to do and Veer and Ichcha might threaten to leave in which case, I am sure Umed will stop it.
Then the CV's will get utterly confused and we will have a 10 year leap.

3. Tapasya might be pregnant with Raghu's baby in which case there is no more any Uttaran and serial ends..............with Veer and Ichcha living happily ever after.

This is why I feel it would be easier for the CV's if Veer exposes Tapasya now and when Tapasya actually has Veer's child then the reactions of all will be something to look out for and Uttaran can still be the message of the story...............I may not like it but that would definitely make a better story.........if viewers don't like the option I have mentioned  then I am sure the CV's will get an inkling and end the serial.

Edited by groucho - 10 January 2011 at 3:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by neenu55

the only positive thing we can expect is
did nani bribed the gynecologist
but looking at the joyful faces of tapni
i dont think this time nani manipulated anything
i think pushkar ne kuch kiya hoga golmaal,
and nahi kiya hoga toh why would tapni be happy tell me,
they would firstly be shocked 2 hear that taps is pregnant

So are you also saying that you believe the reports that Tapasya's pregnancy will come out before Veer finds out it is was a lie concocted by Nani and her????????????
yes this again is a possibility, if the cvs want 2 keep the suspense alive 4 more time,
they might do that,
anyways whatever happens this tappu pregnancy has become a laughing stock now

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

So are you also saying that you believe the reports that Tapasya's pregnancy will come out before Veer finds out it is was a lie concocted by Nani and her????????????
yes this again is a possibility, if the cvs want 2 keep the suspense alive 4 more time,
they might do that,

such ho ya jhoot... veecha pur koi asar nehi padna chahiye.... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

they might do that,

such ho ya jhoot... veecha pur koi asar nehi padna chahiye.... Ouch
nahi padega payal , bas jaldi hi veecha baby is comingEmbarrassedParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

its not promo adithiji
its on the sets segment
shooting scenes
nani ,tappu and veer at the hospital
then they goes to meet a lady gynec
there tappu shown lying on the bed
veer and nani sitting on the side
the gynec does the py check up on tappu
gynec tells veer that
ur child's groW*H is perfectly fine
now u two have to take care of ur chid or something like that
veer goes from there first
then tappu and nani enjoying the news

They actually show the scenes from the sets before the episode..........how dumbDeadDead

I thought Veer was not going to take Nani.............anyway, I always knew that Tapasya was pregnant despite others not thinking the way I do.............so I am not at all surprised.

I am still not worried............Nothing will make a difference to Veer and if you ask me things will be tougher than ever for Tapasya.............strict dietLOLLOLLOL.......watching devotional movies and listening to devotional songs...............with Mai always around her..............Big smile so why are you getting so worried...............I think we are in for a real treat.

All this and then suddenly you will find Ichcha also pregnant.............so once again be positive and watch what happens. Intruderfast and Rahul are not the only ones who are always right..........sometimes I can be tooWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

FunLyfedivy609neenu55tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

its not promo adithiji
its on the sets segment
shooting scenes
nani ,tappu and veer at the hospital
then they goes to meet a lady gynec
there tappu shown lying on the bed
veer and nani sitting on the side
the gynec does the py check up on tappu
gynec tells veer that
ur child's groW*H is perfectly fine
now u two have to take care of ur chid or something like that
veer goes from there first
then tappu and nani enjoying the news
i am sure tapni have made a plan otherwise they would never have let veer come,
do u think they would have taken such a chance,
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

They actually show the scenes from the sets before the episode..........how dumbDeadDead

I thought Veer was not going to take Nani.............anyway, I always knew that Tapasya was pregnant despite others not thinking the way I do.............so I am not at all surprised.

I am still not worried............Nothing will make a difference to Veer and if you ask me things will be tougher than ever for Tapasya.............strict dietLOLLOLLOL.......watching devotional movies and listening to devotional songs...............with Mai always around her..............Big smile so why are you getting so worried...............I think we are in for a real treat.

All this and then suddenly you will find Ichcha also pregnant.............so once again be positive and watch what happens. Intruderfast and Rahul are not the only ones who are always right..........sometimes I can be tooWink
[/QUOTE]

Hi groucho..your posts sound so peaceful...all veecha fans are really disturbed with this news...and your words are like applying balm....I'm with you, they are just dragging it a little more..Veer leaving Iccha is unthinkable...rest everything is just drama....Smile.

neenu55grouchointruderfasttiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

All this and then suddenly you will find Ichcha also pregnant.............so once again be positive and watch what happens. Intruderfast and Rahul are not the only ones who are always right..........sometimes I can be tooWink

Hi groucho..your posts sound so peaceful...all veecha fans are really disturbed with this news...and your words are like applying balm....I'm with you, they are just dragging it a little more..Veer leaving Iccha is unthinkable...rest everything is just drama....Smile.
[/QUOTE]

vijayam--- thank you that was very kind of you.Smile............I hope that with my experience I am right about most of what I have said...................... I believe so................but I must admit that the creative teams of the various serials I watch or watched on Colors are a breed apartAngryAngry. They do not think like  the normal creatives that I have dealt with...............so, who knows what they have up their sleeves.............I am just going with my gut instinct.............the name of the serial and what they have shown so far.......

For both sets of fans...........it must be a case of celebration at times and despair at other times.............however, in a fictional serial like this I cannot bring myself to believe that anyone would let the negative win over the positive.............Once you go to such lengths to show a love as pure as Veer's there is no way that even the Colors channel will make a insane mistake like a shiftover of emotions.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

Go to top