Uttaran

TAPASYA WILL BE KICKED OUT

bookamark thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
as per sources confidential

tapasya is gonna be thrown out of bundela house along with nani

Veer will accompany her to the doc,, but this foolish lady unaware of the real pregnancy tells veer that she faked the pregnancy... the result will be veer humiliating , insulting and kicking taps out of his house

tapasya unaware of her real pregnancy.. felt that if doc reveals that she is not pregnant ,, veer will hate her more, rather she herself admit to veer tha she faked pregnancy// this funny and foolish lady will be again  badly insulted and thrown out

after a week or so .. taps is gonna surely repent as the news of her real pregnancy will come to light

This time no one is gonna trust her including Jogi... nani and taps crying over their self committed mistake for which both of them had to pay a huge price

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really???? is this true??????? waw.... and then our ichcha wil also be pregnant with veer's child and all the b toons will now sure start liking ichcha
bookamark thumbnail
both iccha and tapasya will have kids
payel_roy thumbnail
thanks for the info bookamark...
divy609 thumbnail
What????🤣Wait !!!When does this happen B4 they meet the doc or only Veer knows she's preggy bt hasn't yet told her But Taps spills the beans........!!!
payel_roy thumbnail
i think before going to the dr only tappu will tell veer
divy609 thumbnail
Yeah Only that sounds good....Even otherwise it's ok😆Taps and her flop plans🤣
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well if this is true ..m happy ..😃
atleast tappu tried to improve .😃.she was seen uncomfortable in lying in past few episodes..
and was shown real scared of loosing veer ...and veer aur gussa na ho jaaye ..may b us wajah se she said the truth ..i find this story better ..😃
thanks dude ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜‰ atleast this gives us hope that when it happens its only veer's kid ..😃 
Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Ankit Ji It will be Veer's kid I'm pretty sure about it😛
Taps tried to improve😆She's dug her own grave this time.....She would have been proved pregnant if she had gone thru the tests😆
Vaise What's still left for her to lose🤔I don't get this when she says it and now aap bhi
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great.,...thanks so much Bookamark for this update...😊......was upset since I saw that Bombay times news....I just want taps to be kicked out of B house...dont care what happens next... 😊

Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago