•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I see that some people have given up and don't think that we can save this show , to all those people I would like to say " The shows not over till the fat lady sings and Dolly Bindra hasn't sung yet so we still have a chance to save this show". 😆
Originally posted by sam1984

I see that some people have given up and don't think that we can save this show , to all those people I would like to say " The shows not over till the fat lady sings and Dolly Bindra hasn't sung yet so we still have a chance to save this show". 😆

Nope Sam -

As churchil said "Never Never Give UP".....
Hello  Sam 1984 ,

I have gone through your comments  and   I liked your views  and right approach to  tackle this situation  legally . Definitely  as  we  admirer  of this  wonderful show something drastic steps  may be taken  against   the CVs and PH  for  their non caring  attitude and playing with the feelings of  all the  viewers of  LTL  .To spoil their popularity  anti campaigning  against this channel  can be  initiated   for dishonor  the feelings and sentiments of lots of their loyal viewers .  It has become the habits of all  TV channels  to impose all the gimmicks  and stupidity in their popular show  without caring for their viewers.and it is taken for granted that viewers will accept it. whether it is justified or not ?  Who bothers  for us ?  But  you have  rightly  pointed this issue and if possible we should do something against the unilateral decisions to change the lead characters  entirely in between peak of the show .  It is very unfair . We all are attached to  those characters and can  not let them go in such manner . 

With all the Best.  👍🏼 
Edited by sss8080 - 13 years ago
Thanks , this is the first time I've  felt so strongly about an issue relating to a Television programme , I know that some people feel its too trivial to get worked up about but I feel that if the channel and the PH if profiting from my hard earned money , then they have an obligation to listen to my views and act upon them. If it was only a handful of people that were against Mishal leaving then I can understand them not really paying much attention , but thousands of us feel this way , they have to listen to us .