India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

not the same anymre (Page 2)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Yeah It's sad and not the same anymore......LTL sans Dutta will always be gloomy....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstduskbfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
totally agreed with u jaan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duskbfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Chocy...Hugso true yr...missing doz good old dayz ...Disapprove btw chocy...i do post precapz no matter hw boring it  iz...EmbarrassedLOL but yeah am missing all our frenz  and der awesum updatez...lookz like dey all turned inactive aft diiz rumorz....!!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duskbfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
u r right sana dear u r absolutely right & i agree with all of u yes the form is not the same anymore well we can't expect it to b but, as u said we can make it lively as before let's rock on and change the gloominess that is lurking our form. this form was the best it will b still the best until the end of ltl lets lift our spirit. @Sana dear i couldn't agree more u could start by updating ur lovely ff that will take ur mind &ours off the situationWink. @ mads LOLkuch bhi hojaey dosti banye rakhoo yaarooo we r dosti 4 life & pls from mon if u can u know ur HHk translate whatever in ur own as u usually do & we c the epi in different light tum bi D ke sat disappeared with his kurta now wapas ajao D & kurta ke sat aur HHk kero plsLOL tank u guys agree with all of u as @ ksh said let's get out of itSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

duskrama_2010shonapinky-Madzy-sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

u r right sana dear u r absolutely right & i agree with all of u yes the form is not the same anymore well we can't expect it to b but, as u said we can make it lively as before let's rock on and change the gloominess that is lurking our form. this form was the best it will b still the best until the end of ltl lets lift our spirit. @Sana dear i couldn't agree more u could start by updating ur lovely ff that will take ur mind &ours off the situationWink. @ mads LOLkuch bhi hojaey dosti banye rakhoo yaarooo we r dosti 4 life & pls from mon if u can u know ur HHk translate whatever in ur own as u usually do & we c the epi in different light tum bi D ke sat disappeared with his kurta now wapas ajao D & kurta ke sat aur HHk kero plsLOL tank u guys agree with all of u as @ ksh said let's get out of itSmile
thnks 2 everyone who read da post and commentedTongueand am happy 2 read dat everyone agrees 2 try and be like b4 reason why i am nt commenting 2 each post is coz i havnt gt da time but read all of dem 

choco sorry i knw u post my mind is sumwhere else at da moment but wen i posted dis i thought dis is one of da main forums i use and i dnt want it 2 change everyone including me do appriciate u posting da precaps and making dem incredible vmsTongue

mads u pulwari obbssesed childLOLhhk likhna phir sey shuru kar asapTongue

everyone else start ur normal new thread over each epi Tongueand use da ccc like we all used 2 

jorda first thnk u 4 ur sweet comment about my ff's if i cud update i wud honestly me and my family r having a bad start 2 da new year Ouchthings r nt gud i mean really nt gud i did think about updating both phys and khoye ho tum kahan but my mind is nt in peace so cant update really stressed if possible i hope everyone here can prayer 4 me and my family and hope 2 get past dis difficult moment but i will try 2 update 4 u guys hope u understand thnks again 2 everyone luv u all tc mwahhhHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123shonapinky

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
   Aww sorry sana dear to hear that u r having difficult time don't worry dear our prayers is with u as they say there is darkness before the dawn & that darkness will b lifted take care haan & don't worry much here le big Hug.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@chocy : aw  chocy....plz don feel sowwee yrEmbarrassedi wanna thank you fr crediting my precap posts on ur list...thankkzzz a ton fr such saying such lovely thingz yr...it meanz a lott to me..!!Smile Hughope all our frenz turn active aft dutaz re-entry...!!Smile

Edited by shonapinky - 10 January 2011 at 7:58am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index