India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

not the same anymre

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
hey guys just bin logging in 4 a short while 4 da past week den logging bk out as da ltl forum seems strange 2 meOuchever since dat article came of mr exit frm the show everyone was upset sum wanted 2 leave boycott i get dat as we have all gttn 2 luv dutta bhau and he is one of da main resons 4 watching ltl widout him in his sherwanis his gold chains his presence ltl may nt be da same again

we all want him 2 stay dat is true sum r saying its better 2 end da show which i can understand or maybe they can continue but but but as all dis is going on i want 2 see da old ltl forum we used 2 have b4 news broke out and everyones got upset sorry if i miss sumthing out 

hhk
os
ff's
precap
new threads regarding new epi's
discussing da up cuming track
vm's 
polls
gotw 
dotw
and many mre plus plus keep da ccc active i am seriously luking around da forum nwadays feeling lost as 2 wat is happening around here so if everyone can like b4 the news gt out cud everyone plz manage 2 forum i mean cum here like u used 2 and keep da forum alive because our forum was one of da best forums here really active and  sorry if i have sed sumfing wrong

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstVampgirlshally_mduskbfunofbb123mozart66mIsHeZ.x-bharti-NainaSengalartikbshonapinky-Madzy-Dancingdoll--khushi--

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
we're on a mission to save the show from an early death , hence the petitions (btw we would really appreciate it if you and your family members would sign them both) we also are now writing letters to colours and the Production House and threatening to un-subscribe to their channel if they don't meet our demands. Pls do the same

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmozart66bfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
yes sana please sign the petition...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hey sanaHug
i kniw i have been doing the same this week , and i agree i dont think we can do much now we all know show will end some day but will that make us friends leave the forum ? and skip our lovely shovley chit chat with each other ? i hope not cause u guys means a lot to me now ....I think we should learn from dutta and baji LOLkuch bhi hojaey dosti banye rakhoo yaaroooBig smile......at least we can keep up the discussions alive until we know what is happening to LTL....kam se kam show ki akhri mazedaar discussions to yaad rahengi .....Wink....

Love
Madhia

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmozart66duskbfunofbb123mIsHeZ.xsana786a

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Yep Sana - I just randomly kickstarted a poll, coz i wanted to get out the gloom that hang over us....

Nakku's FAITH has rubbed off on me ...so i will try to be positive...

rayjstmozart66duskbfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
i agree with u sana

rayjstmozart66duskbfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madzy-

hey sanaHug
i kniw i have been doing the same this week , and i agree i dont think we can do much now we all know show will end some day but will that make us friends leave the forum ? and skip our lovely shovley chit chat with each other ? i hope not cause u guys means a lot to me now ....I think we should learn from dutta and baji LOLkuch bhi hojaey dosti banye rakhoo yaaroooBig smile......at least we can keep up the discussions alive until we know what is happening to LTL....kam se kam show ki akhri mazedaar discussions to yaad rahengi .....Wink....

Love
Madhia

Sach baat hai! Let's make it as memorable as possible and more over make it back to normal if we can...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstduskbfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Its not the same...the Dutta-less epis have added to the gloom. Lets get out of it!

rayjstyoyo2duskbfunofbb123-Madzy-sana786a

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index