India-Forums

17th Feb - Zee UK update

tiddles Groupbie
tiddles
tiddles

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Gyan is shocked .. he tells Jia that in the whole netra business we forgot that somebody is doing this to us and that he is sure that somebody is behind the blasts who is taking advantage of their family problems. Jus then keshav comes with a packet which says that two down.. seven more to go( referring to the pandey industries)

Shekhar meets Samar …they have an emotional meeting in which samar tells shekhar that they will have work together to save pandey industries from any further fall…as they are talking manager comes and informs them of the latest and then Jia calls .. Samar says he will be home soon… he tells shekhar to come with him .. shekhar is hesitant but samar insists ki isse hum sab jude hain… I

n the Tiwari hall the door bell rings.. arushi opens the door to find Rakesh there .. he tells her ki ab to milna julna laga rahega.. then as he sees Harsh he changes his stand and tells harsh that he was working and found some discrepancies … Harsh impressed invites him over for dinner .

Shekhar and samar enter the pandey hall…manas is also there.. everyone reacts to the presence of shekhar there but samar starts the talk… during the course of discussion on their future game plan…shekhar says some important files of the Pune factory are there in his room.. he will go and get them.. but Gyan stops and says bahar walon ko ghar ke andar jane ki zaroorat nahi hai.. shekhar stops but samar says baba this is not the time for all this.. we have to save our industries.. shekhar goes inside..

We see on TV news of the blasts is coming …a woman is watching it.. she switches the TV off and gets up and moves towards a corner of the room which has pictures of Pandey family on the wall… she says Pandeyji your one son has already become redundant.. soon your other son will also become the same…your ruin has just begun…

Shekhar reaches his room and as he opens the almirah he sees it only has his clothes.. Jia's clothes are not there.. he looks at the room…Jia's pictures are not there…devynai comes and informs him that jia has moved to another room… she could not stay in this room.. she asks shekhar why did he do this to Jia.. she loved you so much and you.. she starts crying.. shekhar does not know what to say.. he moves away….

In the already tense atmosphere where Jia is telling them that they should make a press release and answer to this blast accordingly….the investors come .. they tell gyan that they are losing faith.. one after the other there are problems which are coming to the pandey industries….the share holders are selling their stock.. market mein confusion hai…Jia says that ups and down come in all the business and that it will be insured that nobody's money is at risk

Netra is alone in her room.. dadi some and tells her that what have you done with your life.. a successful heroin.. how could she reduce herself to this…waiting for a man.. who does not love her. She tells that her child will have no right….she has no marriage in the eyes of law…perhaps its better to….before she can complete her sentence netra says no never….its my child and shekhar's and I will see to it that the baby gets his rights…

We see a pandit seeing jia's kundali and telling anusuya that grah dasha khaab hai and they should do some shakti path .. he also tells her he has got some good alliance for Priya but Priya comes and tells the pandit to leave.. she says after what has happened with jia she does not want to marry and she tells the pandit that you also matched jia and shekhar ki kundalis .. did you foresee the future of my sister that one day she will still be married but with no husband.

In the Pandey house the lawyer is telling them that though they are legally covered.. but still the small investors react to the market news and its very important to maintain a good image and whatever has been happening on the family front should also be kept under wraps…at this point netra comes to the house.. she asks Pandeyji that I want my rights… I am married to shekhar ….and I want you to acknowledge that….I want to be treated an equal to Jia.. I want my child to get the same rights which Jia's child has.. after all shekhar is the father of both the children.

The family is stunned to know that Netra is pregnant.

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thanks a lot...
nali Groupbie
nali
nali

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update! Netra is such a witch!!!!
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Totally..a full-scle witch Ouch
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
thx for the update!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

i no rite! netra is the biggest witch just like in astitva! u ghh! thanks for the update!!!

-mika

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top