Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

   
Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~!!Amba & ViDia Fan Thread!!~ (Page 17)

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior
Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 21175

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
no i get to c the scene tomorrow.::::( naidl comes from tues-sat here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Damyanthi

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 598

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
LOLgood talks Wink .so dont even think to stop updating laado .if u r beside me u wold get frm meWink it was because of only uuuuuuuu i m being updating dear plzzzzzzzzzzz re dnt do it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEvil SmileLOL



 oye felt bad aaaaaaaaa sorry 




Edited by phoo_12 - 24 January 2011 at 5:12am
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 2370

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by phoo_12

LOLgood talks Wink .so dont even think to stop updating laado .if u r beside me u wold get frm meWink it was because of only uuuuuuuu i m being updating dear plzzzzzzzzzzz re dnt do it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEvil SmileLOL



 oye felt bad aaaaaaaaa sorry 


Embarrassed no dear, I dint get offended!! Infact its good to know that my updates are appreciatedBig smile
BTW, why is it that you get updated only because of me?? Don't you watch the soap???????
phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 598

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by phoo_12

LOLgood talks Wink .so dont even think to stop updating laado .if u r beside me u wold get frm meWink it was because of only uuuuuuuu i m being updating dear plzzzzzzzzzzz re dnt do it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEvil SmileLOL



 oye felt bad aaaaaaaaa sorry 


Embarrassed no dear, I dint get offended!! Infact its good to know that my updates are appreciatedBig smile
BTW, why is it that you get updated only because of me?? Don't you watch the soap???????
me i watch but i dnt find time daily i m a student soooooooo u can understand kadaWink .so wen i m freee i do watch otherwise it is u who is helping meeeeeeeee.Wink
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 2370

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I'm a student too!! Lol!! What do you do?
phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 598

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

I'm a student too!! Lol!! What do you do?
me inter 1st year and uuuu?
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 2370

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoo_12

Originally posted by laado_007

I'm a student too!! Lol!! What do you do?
me inter 1st year and uuuu?
Last sem engineering!
Did you watch last night's episode?
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 2370

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Rajveer and Shaurya look so similar!! When Dia hid behind the wall on seeing Rajveer, I thought she hid on seeing Shaurya! Lol!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
inspector hooda n amba daku

Author: Shizaru   Replies: 3   Views: 1540

Shizaru 3 1540 29 August 2010 at 4:41pm by Sophia21
should amba be back in laado?

Author: Damyanthi   Replies: 1   Views: 729

Damyanthi 1 729 16 July 2010 at 10:37am by artikb
TB-'There's an Amba in every woman' - Shikha Singh

Author: niveditha   Replies: 7   Views: 1453

niveditha 7 1453 10 July 2010 at 6:06am by shifali2010
shikha singh aka amba

Author: Vinnieangel   Replies: 0   Views: 1334

Vinnieangel 0 1334 10 July 2010 at 5:21am by Vinnieangel
motilal hooda and amba????!!

Author: Damyanthi   Replies: 2   Views: 1000

Damyanthi 2 1000 07 July 2010 at 6:31am by Damyanthi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index