Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evergreen_89 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@laado_007-i checked out all d pics in d gallery...........👏.........thanx 4 d pics........really luved dem⭐️
evergreen_89 thumbnail
hey folks!........i feel did topic needs sum matter 4 discussion😛
wt do u think about d new ckt?adi s GF??

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evergreen_89

@laado_007-i checked out all d pics in d gallery...........👏.........thanx 4 d pics........really luved dem⭐️

Good to know that you liked them😛
PemaKarpo thumbnail

hey folks!........i feel did topic needs sum matter 4 discussion😛

wt do u think about d new ckt?adi s GF??

That's exactly what I feel too-this thread could definately use a topic for discussion😉
I really dont know😕
As I have said earlier,I feel she'll play a negative character😕You know like the ones who know where the power lies and be nice and sweet to them so they can have power in their hands too
I feel she'll be juniour Sunheri(before she turned a new leaf)who'll give birth to a boy and become Ammaji's darling😕
What do you think?
evergreen_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

That's exactly what I feel too-this thread could definately use a topic for discussion😉

I really dont know😕
As I have said earlier,I feel she'll play a negative character😕You know like the ones who know where the power lies and be nice and sweet to them so they can have power in their hands too
I feel she'll be juniour Sunheri(before she turned a new leaf)who'll give birth to a boy and become Ammaji's darling😕
What do you think?

i read ur post elsewhere 2....u hd said d same thing...........i agree wid u........she may turn a negative ckt........but i'd lik it if she is a positve ckt.........she s 4m US,well educated and all.........so she cud b a good opposition for ammaji...........but i feel der r 2 many ckts 2 oppose ammaji now........so ur theory sounds convincing.........but v hav 2 wait n watch i guess...........i relly lik adi!........he looks cute😳who s ur favourite?
PemaKarpo thumbnail

i read ur post elsewhere 2....u hd said d same thing...........i agree wid u........she may turn a negative ckt........but i'd lik it if she is a positve ckt.........she s 4m US,well educated and all.........so she cud b a good opposition for ammaji...........but i feel der r 2 many ckts 2 oppose ammaji now........so ur theory sounds convincing.........but v hav 2 wait n watch i guess...........i relly lik adi!........he looks cute😳who s ur favourite?

😆Ok!Well,among the males its Karan and Avtar and sometime Gajender too😉,I find him funny😆
Among the females,well the list is exhaustiveEmbarrassed
I like Amba,Jhanvi,Dia,SC,Santosh,sometimes Ammaji,and offlate Chanda😆
Who are your favourites?
evergreen_89 thumbnail

😆Ok!Well,among the males its Karan and Avtar and sometime Gajender too😉,I find him funny😆

Among the females,well the list is exhaustive😳
I like Amba,Jhanvi,Dia,SC,Santosh,sometimes Ammaji,and offlate Chanda😆
Who are your favourites?

u like ammaji😲how can u?i feel she s a demon!how can anybody leave der grandchild 2 die in d fire like tat?and she keeps slapping dia all d time😡doesnt she knows tat a girl shud nt b slapped😡all d time she keeps abusing dia and poor karan
no offense ok😳i jus became emotional😆
i like everybody else..........though chanda s not my favourite😆
i really like amba and jaanvi,dey r very cute⭐️d rest o dem r ok types😛
⭐️
PemaKarpo thumbnail
That's the question everyone asks me-how I can like someone like Ammaji😆Frankly,I dont know😆
PS-one request,please dont quote more than thrice,its apparantly not allowed on IF😔

btw,may I know your name?
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Hey guys,
I have posted more pics on the picture gallery😉😆
Do check them out😛😆
evergreen_89 thumbnail

That's the question everyone asks me-how I can like someone like Ammaji😆Frankly,I dont know😆

PS-one request,please dont quote more than thrice,its apparantly not allowed on IF😔

btw,may I know your name?

really sorry😳wont do tat again............myself anusha 😊