~!!Amba & ViDia Fan Thread!!~

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to the thread!!

🤗

======================================================================
❤️❤️This thread is dedicated to the adorable characters of Na Aana Iss Desh Laado- Amba and ViDia(Janvi +Dia)❤️❤️

=================================================================

RULES

If you dislike the characters or the actors, please refrain from posting in this thread.You are always welcome to talk about other characters who ARE a part of NAIDL but,

Please Refrain From Personal Chatting!!

=================================================================

Happy Posting!!

😊

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
My favourite pic😍They look so cute together😍
evergreen_89 thumbnail
thx 4 d thread😊...................always wonderd y dis forum dint hav a fan thread😛
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am  really loveing janvi s acting.😳
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i lov them all .... they will surely take d show 2 new heights
PemaKarpo thumbnail

I like Jhanvi,but Amba is my first love☺️😳😆

PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsanyo

i lov them all .... they will surely take d show 2 new heights

Yup!That I'm sure of😉😃
PemaKarpo thumbnail
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New surname has brought me luck Vaishnavi

The dream to become an actress was in her eyes since her childhood, yet she never revealed that to anyone thinking that people would laugh at her. 

But, she worked diligently towards her goal and is finally carving a niche for herself in Telly world. The confident 22-year-old TV actress Vaishnavi Dhanraj, who hails from Nagpur, is all set to play Ammaji's granddaughter from today, in Na Aana Iss Des Laado, a daily soap on Colors, which is taking an 18-year leap. In a candid chat with NT, the Nagpur chi mulgi speaks about her dreams and superstitions... 

Looking Ahead 
Her debut on TV happened with telesoap Karam Apna Apna in 2009, but she earned real fame in an investigative show, in which she played a cop. Ready to appear in her third serial, the actress is obviously very confident. Ask her how did this serial happen and she says, "I had given an audition and got selected for this role, which is going to be very demanding. In my earlier serial, I played a sober and disciplined cop, but this character is careless, silly yet confident; and that's how I am in real life too. So, I'm loving this character." 

Ambitious & focused 
Nowadays, every other soap has new faces and they tend to vanish easily too. Ask Vaishnavi how difficult it is for a newcomer to survive in such a scenario, and she replies, "It is very difficult and that's one of the reasons why newcomers disappear after one or two soaps. When a newcomers get a break, they are focused, but later their attention gets diverted and they become more demanding in terms of money as well as their roles too. Hence, they lose many roles. It's a very unpredictable field, so I will work hard and stay focused," says she. 

Being superstitious 
Not many know that her original name is Vaishnavi Bhoyar and she changed her surname on her numerologist's advice. She says, "I changed my name to Vaishnavi Dhanraj after Karam Apnaa Apnaa because the surname Bhoyar was not lucky for me. The new surname has really brought me good luck and it sounds better too. In glamour world it is very important to have a name that is stylish and different. I don't mind admitting that I am superstitious. In fact, on my astrologer's advice, I am also wearing a sapphire and a topaz in my fingers." 

'Missing Nagpur' 
The actress, who hails from Nagpur, has done her schooling from BRA Mundle High School, and later studied in Shivaji Science College. Ask her about the fond memories she has of her native city and she gets emotional. "I still remember the roads, footpaths and signals of Nagpur, especially Dhantoli area, where I used to stay. I remember all my friends and relatives who stay there and I am still in touch with everyone. My acting dreams bloomed in Nagpur, thus this city will always remain very special in my life. I am coming to Nagpur on December 30 and hope to meet everybody out there.

PemaKarpo thumbnail